Daemon Dragon please

I wanna see a dragon that is also a daemon, you know something like this for example. Can we have a Daemon/Dragon type of troop sometime in the future please?
I’ve already got some trait & spell ideas for that troop too.
Name: Inferno Dragon
Type: Dragon/Daemon
Rarity: Legendary
Spell: Extermination (deal [2+ magic] damage to a enemy, if the target is human, beast, or undead devour it. Also burn & disease all enemies.)
Mana colors: Yellow and Red
Traits: Daemon bond (all daemons gain 2 life at the start of the match), Impervious (immune to everything), and Plague Spit (disease a random enemy on 4 or 5 gem matches)
Kingdom: Either Dragon’s Claw or Blighted Lands, not sure yet

You want to use yellow color, the color of sun/light on a demon troop? Those 2 don’t go together.
Apart from colors I like everything else about that troop.
Well maybe impervious would be a bit to much but something like arcane etc could be a good replacement.

1 Like

There are plenty of yellow Daemons. Makes my bae Des really happy.

2 Likes

Well it fits with all it went with. But it doesn’t fit the demon dragon. At least in my opinion.

1 Like

Already too many daemons and too many dragons. No thanks.

looks like sheggra and gorgotha decided to have children :stuck_out_tongue:

also burn and disease doesn’t go together in logical sense. fire usually kill disease.

i like the devour. anything to get rid of bone dragon asap got my love :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was thinking, maybe make Bone Dragon a Daemon type. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m keeping that burning part, if no disease then what will be a great replacement for that?

Give it a new ability instead of poison or burn, call it acid or erode. -1 to life, magic, defense and attack each turn.

1 Like

I have no problem with the disease, but that third trait: Posion Spit…

Should really be called HALITOSIS!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, call it morning breath, deal 42 damage to all enemies and open any nearby windows!

2 Likes

I’ve always thought Venbarak should’ve been the dual Daemon/Dragon type.

I like that troop, just wish the disease proc was more consistent.

2 Likes

Agreed. He’s got a bit of untapped potential, but wasn’t he only epic? having said that I’m sure he is due a buff too.

1 Like

I wish they’ve made Venbarak a legendary troop instead of epic like they did with Borealis.

1 Like