Couple of odd off the wall questions

Hey all!! As I read posts and all I’ve noticed people have pretty cool titles next their names ex. Keeper of the Temple. How is that done? Is it an achievement? Second question I noticed some troops offer a “refund” on souls and traitstones on console today what is that all about? I don’t want to lose a troop and/or levels and traitstone mastery. Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

Not sure bout the title thing but the refund is due to troops being nerfed

1 Like

Title you can get when you receive Regular member status on forum.

2 Likes

Cool!! Thank you!! How long does it take to be a regular?

1 Like

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days:

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
    of topics created in the last 100 days,
  • must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
    of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended
6 Likes

Sweet!! Thanks DonBoba!!

1 Like

Nothing odd or off the wall about them!
I would have answered but @DonBoba beat me too the punch! :wink:

I asked the same thing about titles when I started on the forums, and just earned mine this weekend. :grin:

I’m still showing it off! :point_up:

5 Likes

Grats again on the title. Nice to have new regulars and titles. Seems (from the titles thread) that mine is the second oldest remaining after @Zelfore

3 Likes

Ha, I’ve been a ‘regular’ forum member and had the sub-title option unlocked for so long I forgot about it. Perhaps I’ll have do something about that in the next few days. (and change the Green S). :smiley:

4 Likes

There were those that were regulars before me (pretty sure @Shimrra was, for example), but custom titles didn’t catch on immediately until @nimhain explained stuff (and I moved quickly to secure my PQ reference for mine :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Might I suggest: Procrastinator Extrodinaire

Shoot, if you don’t like it, I may keep it as a back up! lol :wink:

2 Likes

Refunding is available on any troop that has had a nerf or other significant change recently. You get your souls and traitstones back via mail, but the troop stays at the rarity and amount you presently have it at.

Regular custom titles have already been explained, but I’m surprised nobody answered about refunds

5 Likes

I would have sworn to you that it HAD been answered…
I even have a memory of reading the post about it…
Weird… :thinking: :fearful:

1 Like

Lol i answered the refund part… Its the second post on the thread yo

2 Likes

LMAO- When I went back to find it, I scrolled right past your post! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How did I miss that?

2 Likes

i also missed that after you said its not there XD
must be a psychological effect :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol im glad im so easy to miss😟

1 Like

I apparently lost my regular status. That actually angers me based on the fact I’ve been here for almost a year (in April I think) and am on the forums almost every day… pardon me if life gets in the way sometimes or if new threads’ subjects don’t tickle my fancy… I’m not even sure how I lost it or understand how it’s fair that you lose it without any proof that you had it to begin with (I was looking heavily through my profile with no signs of it even though I’m 99% sure I had it… I’m sure it’s in my email somewhere if I felt like shifting through it)

2 Likes

The problem is that we are expected to read cross platform topics even if we dont play. And also open guild recruitment posts even when we dont need to open those. Etc

1 Like