Cool screenshot topic

The quote that goes with this picture is also funny, war is fear cloaked in courage - William westmoreland

2 Likes

Also The Great Nothing clearly needs some fur fashion advice. Calling @tacet and any other furries: blue beard, purple hair? seriously?

@Sirrian this is the downside of giving so many cosmetic options: can’t the game just veto the ridiculous ones?

1 Like

whats wrong with blue beard purple hair on a brown wargare? the whole fur should actuaslly change to hair colo,r but allowing only the hair to change color was the easier way to go about it, dont take it away, dont discriminate wargare!

1 Like

Not the best color combo, wrong color of purple, but beggars can’t be choosers, the blue is ok sort of which might be used as an accent, i have seen worse colour combos on a fur. If anyone has seen pink with purple polka dots with yellow highlights you have seen some things that can not be undone.

3 Likes

All I ask is 5 gold…

10 Likes

“War is the science of decapitation.”

9 Likes

Why did you decapitate that person? Did you do it with science?

1 Like

8 Likes

Because she blinded him with science!

3 Likes

Finally, all troops traited. Now I can rest for a bit, at least until the pirate kingdom comes. :grimacing:

16 Likes

Congratulations @Macawi. It’s a long haul to get all of them done. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congratulations Little Macawi. That’s a lot of work! :smiley:

2 Likes

Impressive! Grats Macawi!. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crazy impressive, congrats!

2 Likes

Separated at birth

Sharing affliction

2 Likes

and there it is. Someone is lucky I suppose

1 Like

Wow awesome achievement, that must took a lot of exploring :smiley:
Congratulations! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lucky enough to see the devs at PAX today. I’m glad someone noticed I put it on my defence team to show it off, because it sure isn’t winning defences for me… :yum:

3 Likes

“You unlocked 10 troops!”

6 Likes

Really?!?

4 Likes