Cool screenshot topic

Yeah I was laughing more about who the spammer was in this case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cheers Lyya

1 Like

That thing with the developer seems staged to me… All those legendaries and only 1 duplicate… “Sumthin ain’t quite right here”

1 Like

LF “123”

4 Likes

Quick spend your glory down to 123!

5 Likes

In case you haven’t noticed yet, I am a numberphile. Total Troops…

Edit: BONUS! Just realized my 7 starred Zhul’Kari is in the shot. :wink:

2 Likes

haha nice, did you constantly check to get the screenshot or was it random?

1 Like

It’s much easier to align the number of total troops, since you can choose an exact number to disenchant, unlike gold/glory/gems, where there’s no simple way to spend (or earn) a single one.

1 Like

I was at 33,324 when I noticed it, so I bought a 10-pack of gold keys to make it work. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I suppose it is. However, I can’t help but feel like you are trying to discredit it… Therefore:

Gems and Level 420 :wind_blowing_face:

666 Earth Stones (This one actually happened naturally)

666,666 Gold

777,777 Gold (Ten Tithes)

Just sayin’… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I wasn’t trying anything, just pointing out it is easier to achieve on purpose. It was only necessary because it is also easy to miss, unlike gold/glory/gems which are always displayed on the world map - hence @Draprion’s question, and my answer.

Just to show I’m not so square, here’s one of my own, undefeated in 333 battles. I didn’t even notice the unusual number when taking the screenshot, only later when looking for “cool screenshots” in my collection.

3 Likes

:thumbsup:

1 Like

So, today I challenged myself to do all the guild seal tasks. (Oy, Arena is a lot trickier these days with some of the new troops and bugs. It was fun though. :smile_cat:)

14 Likes

Nice one, never thought of trying this.

2 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

I want to play your maps

1 Like

It would be good if someone could…

2 Likes

you can play mine for me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

80 away from 2,222