Cool screenshot topic

Not exactly a “cool” screenshot, but I think it’s the best come-back I ever made :smile:

At this point I thought I should just quit, not sure why I didn’t, no mana, the board didn’t look promising either.

Soon after, AI got its hands on some skulls and maw’d down my IK, and here’s the kicker -it actually respawned oO (2nd, max 3rd time it actually happened while IK was on my side :smiley: - and I’m not complaining about RNG here, my IK rarely dies :wink: ) then the IK and Sheggra started rolling … and oh what a sight it was.

Didn’t give up a turn till the very end, I’ll probably be paying for that RNG till christmas by encountering exclusively manticores, but it was fun!

5 Likes

nice! Did the maw eat your maw?

1 Like

Actually the Maw ate my Mercy, the gems he created while doing it charged the Famine, which then one-shot my Maw, and that’s when I took the first screenshot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just woke up, got on GoW, used 10 glory keys and got my first ever Mythic! I’m fully awake now. Pulled Mab right after with only 14 keys.

10 Likes

I take off my hat, its your lucky day, Sir! :smiley:

3 Likes

RAWR!

Only +5 gold… :sob:

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure Slime got this one handled.

11 Likes

Bonedragonception?

1 Like

Haha increase a random skill by 1002???

1 Like

Yeah slime gets nasty when he buffs his own magic

1 Like

How about a board with 64 skulls on it?

Here is another oldie:

7 Likes

I always love having opportunities to share these two.

5 Likes

I’d like to see someone post a screenshot of Kruarg summoning a Mythic/Traited SuperGorgotha. Preferably with kingdom bonuses and potentially team bonuses if you run a Demon team.

SuperGorgotha being the six-colored Gorgotha with increased base stats that is/was in Khaziel’s quest. I know Kruag can summon it, and that it appears in explore, but I would like to see what the stats are like if you can get it like that.

Anyone think they can manage this?

1 Like

A few posts back, but he can’t be mythic or traited, because he isnt available for a player to obtain and therefore ascend or trait him.

No team bonuses, but his stats still aren’t that great. Mostly his life is higher. You’d normally be better off summoning regular Gorgotha, especially if you have him fully traited/mythic.

For comparison:

1 Like

I thought maybe the traits or ascension might carry over from normal Gorgotha if said Gorgotha were mythic and traited. Oh well. Thank you ^w^

1 Like

Not bad from a 50 gem chest, had 2 arcanes as well.

4 Likes

I’m sure someone here will do the maths on the odds of this happening

1 Like

Assuming a 4% Legendary chance for a Gem chest, the odds of that happening are ~14.0%.
Assuming a 3.5% Legendary chance for a Gem chest, the odds of that happening are ~9.7%.
Assuming a 3% Legendary chance for a Gem chest, the odds of that happening are ~6.2%.
Assuming a 2.5% Legendary chance for a Gem chest, the odds of that happening are ~3.6%.
Assuming a 2% Legendary chance for a Gem chest, the odds of that happening are ~1.7%.

5 Likes

Bloody spammers… :joy::facepunch:t2:

13 Likes

I keep saying those notifications should be limited to legendaries that the player hasn’t already found. This sort of thing is even worse in guild chat if the guild is high enough (and with less people than Global…).

4 Likes