Still Love:heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

hahaha

11 Likes
3 Likes

Am I first?

16 Likes

First to post? Sure. First to craft? I’m not sure.

Anyway, congratulation Meemaw! :smiley:

1 Like

Question is “Is it any good and worth the resources?”

1 Like

Thanks, Sonny!

@Drathas, it does AoE damage boosted by yellow allies and barriers the entire team. Used it in GW today and it worked very well. On the other hand, you may have different priorities.

4 Likes

I kinda like some of the ‘jack of all trades’ type weapons. Will take me awhile to get this one though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Boosted by yellow, sounds like it would work well with Oracle class in my Centaur team.

Will prob shoot for Xanthenos first.

1 Like

Worth noting that other than Souls, the two (Xathenos and Dawnbringer) don’t really overlap much in materials.

4 Likes

Speaking of Xathenos, is there any chance we could get Eye of Xathenos from shop like other 4.99$ weapon? I, and probably a lot of people, missed the day it was available to buy with glory. :frowning:

Edit: ping @Saltypatra @Nimhain

1 Like

It might come back, but you could always craft it instead? Seems that would be faster than waiting for it to come back into the shop.

2 Likes

I made all the weapons for Xanthenos, now I just have to save up the diamonds.

3 Likes

I know. Just I thought I might save my diamonds to craft missing Mythics if I could buy it in the shop. Boy, 4k is still long way to go.

2 Likes

It doesn’t cost diamonds though? It should only cost: Souls, Jewels and Gems?

EDIT:

5 Likes

You’re right! It’s gems, not diamond. Thank you.

4 Likes

I don’t know how you could possibly confuse them. They’re nothing alike! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No. I got wiped by it in 2 turns in arena at the beginning of this week. I can’t remember who it was.
It was the first time it was happening to me, except when I forget to change the difficulty and realize I am trying to make an arena in Warlord IV. :smiley:
I want that weapon! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Darn it! (10)

1 Like

which one did the deviour ? :roll_eyes: :grin:

@RiverSong at least officially you are so first :star_struck: congratz

3 Likes

I like the new mythic

4 Likes