Cool screenshot topic

haha, I just went back to world map and in again and he appeared. El Magico he is :fearful:

1 Like

Are you around long enough to remember when that bug was haunting us?

My memory of it isn’t great, but your defense team could get cleared out to 0 troops. It was hanging the game for anyone that faced you, so they added code in to pop a hero into the defense team if there were 0 troops to keep people from having their game lockup or crash.

3 Likes

Not me, though I only play on console and we started on version 1.07 or so.

1 Like

← barney stinson

my 1st plan was with holidays to make #1 this week, but after 11h of gaming on monday and awesome weather outside, i quit the intense gaming and game some fights for glory/gold for the rest of the week and with tufugbm… my motivation faded and i enjoy instead long roadbike tours every day^^

i love gow every day but more then a couple hours/day are to much for me

so, congratz to you bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

The sexy body of the Salamander man… ;):kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I been seeing that alot lately as well and i thought i somehow got the adult version by mistake lol

6 Likes

Its funny, this is one of the few bugs I hope they never fix. :wink:

5 Likes

Someone got lucky

7 Likes

WTF??? How does that happen? I call shenanigans!

4 Likes

Probably this

3 Likes

50 VIP keys…and on top of that I finally got Tesla. I only need Jontar, Pharos-Ra, and War to complete my troop collection now (console).

12 Likes

Very nice, Vega!! Hopefully they don’t claw those back if the Devs to a rollback in response to the in-game mail/Guild Rewards glitch they’d apparently fixed:

1 Like

I believe that’s only for PC…I hope. Which means console players are not affected.

2 Likes

No idea what happened there but the deer sure look peaceable. :grin:

17 Likes

Looks like a loading screen from LoL or DotA. @Sirrian take this down as an idea for future reference :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If I did not miss anything, no extra turns of using any of their skills(?)
If so, amazing! :octopus:

9 Likes

I believe if you castes Sekhma the gems would drop and give you a +4 of skulls.

The vertical Y/Br/Y would drop, then the horizontal Y/Y/Br would drop. This would bring the blues (now skulls) down around that lone skull up the top and form the +4 match.

Works??

EDIT: No I think I f-ed up. Misses by one spot in the vertical. :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t remember what I did in that match :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would’ve casted her, then gone ‘oh bugger’ :grin:

2 Likes

I’m guessing this happens when less than thirty in a guild??

1 Like