Cool screenshot topic

pardon the paint skills, it’s an old screenshot, it seems I don’t have a “clean” version :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve never had this happen to me before, so figured it might be worth a post. Maybe it isn’t as rare for everyone is it was for me?

P.S. The center guild name. :laughing:

6 Likes

I was browsing through my inventory and…

Belial made me do it.

5 Likes

The team decided there was only one option left.

2 Likes

I saved this from one of the old posts.
I think it had to do with Sheggra?
This was back in the times when Sheggra’s skull generation was based on her Magic Value.
Don’t remember who posted it, tho.

28 Likes

My love for Manticore is sky high! Thought I do share a whole pic of him with the famous scorpion tail! :wink:

The art work is also so damn cool - poster please! :wink:

7 Likes

On that day the enemy learned a valuable lesson about the titans. They can breach the walls at any time.

1 Like

Last weapon, unlocked.

5 Likes

That is great to know, Thanks for the info. I didn’t know we could do that on Steam! Where do the screenshots go?

1 Like

@mavado454, into the Gems of War folder. Go to games/view games library/ right click on Gems of War/ view screenshots. You can upload them from there.

1 Like

Ascended a what to Mythic??? :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

The Devil made me do it. (gold) :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Yes Emperina, Rock worm was the RIGHT target

Super scary defense team

2 Likes

What the… Blast Cannon has special powers… :smiling_imp:

20 Likes

Lmao that’s just crazy.

1 Like

I dare say that ogre of possible female descent is a little indecent.

2 Likes

Three-way tie. :grin:

7 Likes

welp.

Still, pretty hilarious running into this at level 970.

3 Likes

Dear RNGods,

Please give me this much glory every time.

Sincerely,

Your loyal servant.

6 Likes

I had saved this one from when Anonymous passed us for the number 2 slot. I had been trying to guess at what time they would cross from 3 to 2, and just by dumb luck, I caught us tied for trophies. I grabbed the whole window, so it would have the timestamp available.

8 Likes