Cool screenshot topic

Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life – James Clavell

10 Likes

Ta-daaaaa!

22 Likes

1 Like

Well. The time is here.

This is one of the reasons I stopped playing the game seriously. Because I knew the day of mythic Guardians would soon be upon us

1 Like

And you’ll keep getting them until your Courage is up to x4!

6 Likes

I challenge you! XD

5 Likes

I’ve got a screenshot on my PS4 of an 8 move treasure map from just before the guild update. 14 moves today is more impressive, though, since there is much higher probability of an accidental 4-match with 6 more moves.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice one! My map moves is 14 at start though.

1 Like

i fight a random EK team and he reborn 6x wtf :dizzy_face:
1 soul for each opponent

3 Likes

Someone in my guild came across this…!

5 Likes

Mmmm that doesn’t look healthy. Wouldn’t mind the 888,888 base gold though. And the team strength 888,888 guys would still go down easily to Bone Dragon.

1 Like

It’s ok! Only 88 gems to refresh the opponents! Total bargain.

3 Likes

The 88 trophies per match is also nice - hang on, now I know what Anonymous has been doing all this time!

5 Likes

I’ll try and see if I can replicate said picture just now! IF I can even get pvp to load :smirk:

1 Like

Your Mongo won’t allow it mate, don’t even try.

2 Likes

Everything’s back to normal now. Maybe next time I’ll get all 9’s…

1 Like

6 Likes

I just got 2 arcanes from TH, but didn’t get a chance to screenshot it. How often does that happen? Pretty rare thing?

I don’t play treasure hunt enough to know, but it seemed special because it was the only 2 stones I got.

4 Likes

If the drop rates there are the same as in regular battles, that would be about a 1 in 2500 occurrence, so pretty rare! I may never do 2500 treasure maps…

2 Likes