CONSOLE: Witches in Britches

UK, thanks for this good news. I wasn’t aware that we could get as much as +350% bonus souls during a match… That might come in mighty handy! :slight_smile:

Now of course, this soul-searching issue boils down to actually GETTING Pharos-Ra from chests. And here, I run into trouble. :frowning:

Last week when it was mentioned that the Mythic wasn’t coming that week but it would be for this Friday,

@Nimhain this is the first little hint from a dev that I’ve seen, that our best chances for a Mythic requires stockpiling keys.

Ok… well… I’ll roll with that.
But I still haven’t fathomed how much of a ‘stockpile’ we need to improve drop probability. I didn’t get Wulfgarok from VIP keys, last time. And previously I certainly didn’t get Gard, even though I went all out (and spent ALL resources on the attempt). On this VIP5 account, I have exactly one copy of ONE mythic from Christmas, i.e. Abynissia.

Maybe my timing for when to use keys is wrong. Maybe I actually need 4750 gems (or 100 VIP chests) before I make any attempts for Pharos-- like that’s going to happen, right :confounded:.
I mean, shoot me. I don’t quite know what to do when I’ve been chomped with what we’ll (provisionally) call the “Boba Effect Charm” :tm: :copyright: for reticent RNG. ARGH! :scream_cat::dizzy_face:

1 Like