CONSOLE: Troop Release Plans

By the end of the year the plan is for us to catch up the 50-60 we are behind. Plus the 2-3 per week that PC get, plus the new kingdoms. We get 3-4 a week and the rest are being put into chests instead.

That is my understanding.

I didnt bother counting. 130 was a complete estimate.

I think you are battling a straw man. They said they would catch up by the end of the year, I belive them. I’d take that to mean more like MINIMUM 3 (to 6) per week. Most weeks will have to be 4-5

Read the OP dude. 2-3 Troops a week, with a couple 4s.

Another 2-4 in chests each week. Thats 4-7.

Ah right, so you’ll need even less Glory then

1. I know what @Sirrian wrote.
  2. I don’t think he had a full appreciation for how far we were behind at posting.
  3. I believe his blanket statement, we will catch up by the end of the year.

No, I still need the same amount of glory I already thought. There are about 130 troops coming before the end of the year and no glory to trait them.

I wasnt planning on making this glory malarchy into a big thing. I just asked the question.

In terms of the plan I dont like the idea of grouping troops into one glory pack. Makes it 3 times harder to target specific arcanes, which may take years to come back around so I am told

Half those Troops will come in chests, which means no opportunity to even buy their Traitstones.

Explore mode and Maps all day. With the Guild nerf coming, PvP will be way less important.

You dont think their traitstones will be available via other troops? There is a fair chance they will be in the next 3 months considering there will be 3 troops on offer each time. Then you have to wait years for next opportunity.

I vote just dump them all into chests at once lol
Good thing I have 10k glory keys saved up.

Dump them all in chests. Put the legendaries and mythic troops as event troops :sunglasses:

I wouldn’t be against an “one time deal” for glory bundles on the Console catch up weeks. It helps the players, it helps the company so, why not? People are still able to do well playing for free and this deal wouldn’t be a feature that lasts forever.
Maybe it wouldn’t sit well for some of the PC/Mobile folks, but i’m not included.
Some could argue that the console crowd could play at the same time as us on PC/Mobile and get glory, but we got the PVP rework before and it helps a lot. I think it’s only fair that there is the option there for whoever is willing to invest money instead of time to do better at catching up

1 Like

We’re not in competition with mobile or pc players. Unless there was cross play, which will never happen, being in synch isn’t a problem for me. I like having them as beta testers.

2 Likes

Not a competition, it’s more like to keep a fair ground taking into account the time frame for this.
We at PC/Mobile don’t have 3 troops each week, but on console i can assume that there will be mostly weeks with three, and some with more, glory packs.

1 Like

I believe the plan is to group up to 3 troops into 1 pack, with some discount applied, I would much prefer the pack to be divided in to 3 to allow us to target specific troops and traitstones

i hope they will put at least 1 traitstone of each troops in the bundle, if not that kind of suck and i also hope the discount will be good cause if they put 3 troops for 1000 glory, it will be near impossible for most of player to get every troop

i usualy buy more then one bundle every week and i am able to mythic the one i really want but with these kind of package it will be really hard to do

Would be nice if @Sirrian could give us an exmple of what kind of package we going to see

1 Like

Can you tell us the realease date yet? Or it is top secret? :slight_smile:

Top secret. It’s up to MS and Sony when they release the update.

Just an FYI: The update needs to be submitted before It can be approved!

1 Like

FYI. Once it does get submitted Sirrian gets bugged non stop about when MS and Sony will release it lol