CONSOLE: The Wargening

We’re looking into the the event chest on consoles at the moment.

Anyone who has spent glory keys, please contact our support team.

Dragons claw is not showing on my map

Mine either :frowning:

:disappointed:

They say the new kingdom will be available ‘shortly’ after reset. Is the forest guardian in the event chests yet @Nimhain? I see the images have changed.

i contacted support team. can i expect get payback, or like usual dealing of the fact im bloody unlucky black cat??

Yeah - the support guys will fix anything you received in error.
I might investigate doing it automatically with an in-game mail actually, but it’s not a simple 1:1 exchange since werewolf is epic & the current week’s troops are ultra-rare… we’ll see… I’ll update everyone a little later.

1 Like

to be honest, i received couple of werewolf… look interresting unit. But be one of the only fella who can use this unit sound not really cool. Lot of people will enjoy that, but i think is kind of unfair.
So i wonder, what should i do with this little dog???

I got a Werewolf also

Set him aside… I think we’ll likely recall him and refund an appropriate value in keys.
He’ll be reappearing in chests (properly this time) in early January.

Ok thanks for the info :slight_smile:

any fix for dragon’s claw today?!

We’re a bit understaffed here this close to the holidays, which means I’m the only one left in the office right now.
Unfortunately, I have no idea how the console code works, so I’ll need to wait for @alpheon to get back in tomorrow morning (about 12-13 hours from now) and then he can take a look to see why it didn’t become available.

Sorry for the delay

thanks, go home man. best holiday in au now is the summer lol I see snow on my window grrr

Aha! Victory is mine! Dragon’s Claw should now be available!

The release was set for 19 Dec correctly, but the YEAR had been set to 2018 !!!

4 Likes

Quick question , should i spend my glory on wargs or on taxidermy fox? 1.7 glory to spend… Cant decide. Thx

I spent quite a bit of glory on the Warg, because he’s a cool troop and its arcane stones are the same The Dragon Soul needs, and he needs A LOT!

hmmm was afraid of such… thing is i like taxidermy fox’s face. warg just looks like a soulgrind troop i no longer need thanks to mini god emperor tacet.

fox’s face is just so… taxidermy… cant stop wanting to cuddle it… hmz

But i can only spend my glories on one… ;[

I dont even know if ill ever get dragon soul though… not with my luck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Sirrian arent you goung to nerf warg to summon dire wolf instead of itself? (like you did on pc)

We did some testing on the Xbox version internally on the Live servers, and the Warg is summoning a Dire Wolf correctly for us. Did the battle have a Kerberos?