CONSOLE: The Odd Couple

True, but since 20 is the max level possible in the game you will never get it higher than that, regardless of any other bugs in the system.

I’ve found, mostly when dealing with Elspeth, that anything summoned maxes out either at the level mentioned on the card or the highest level for the rarity of the card regardless of the level I had the card at.

So in Bone Daemon’s case, as an ultra rare, you should get it at level 17 of you don’t have It.

2 Likes

Huh interesting, I’ve never really played with summons that much so I’d never observed that (or it functions differently in AdobeAIR). Maybe @Alpheon or @GoldPhoenix0 can clarify if this is the intended behaviour or not?

Most noted for me is that I don’t have War and Elspeth brings him at level 20.

She would summon Lady Ironbeard and Queen Ysabelle at level 19 because i had ascended the former though both were at level 5.

And Void Portal brought in Famine at level 20 as well.

This is the correct behavior for summoned troops. It should summon a troop up to a level matching either the Summoner’s spell power, or the max level for that troop’s rarity (which includes any ascension progress you’ve made on that troop), whichever is lower. If you don’t own that troop, then it will just use the base rarity.

This only affects level, and any traits/ascension progress is based on your own progress you’ve put into that troop.

5 Likes

Bone demon is now avalaible in the chest

2 Likes

1500 glory keys on ps4 and no drop yet. Can anyone confirm he is in the loot table for ps4 please?

You restarted the game? No sure if it’s work like xbox but if i close my xbox and open it, im still in the same session, so i need to restart the game to get the new data

I did, still no dice. .

While searching for Bone Demon, I got War, one of four mythics I needed. 100 glory keys later and I got Bone Demon. Pretty good day. Down to 3 cards overall needed, Jontar, Pharos Ra, and Stonehammer.

3 Likes

Elemaugrim on console?

@Saltypatra
@Sirrian
@Ozball

Is this a bug? My guildie pointed out that he’d spent 900 gem chests for nothing. I said It wasn’t out, but he said load it up, and there’s the pic.

Need a response from this asap plz before everyone blows keys etc for nothing.

Confirmed, Elemaugrim is in chests.

2 Likes

Cheers Salty

1 Like

Thank you for the reply so fast :+1:

1 Like

Got him in guild chests!
750 glory chests, 100 gem keys then 3000 guild seals. Cheap as.
Fingers crossed for @Rickygervais
@death

2 Likes

Congrats @Dan_ozzzy189
I also got him cheap. Lol
200 gem keys. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dan_ozzzy189 For future reference. Confirmation on the forums by official sources immediately after release does not always indicate it actually in the chests for real. ALWAYS monitor the chat log and look for system generated messages the Mythic has been found. (Although you guild mates ss is pretty valid). Still keep this in mind for 3 weeks when we have another released.

1 Like

Yes, I was having breakfast when my guildie popped up on psn chat and said he’d not got elemaugrim, that’s why I questioned him. I put in game chat on after loading up the game and saw the intro screen with him there, and saw someone had actually pulled him and then used my resources I stated.