CONSOLE: Snow-body Loves Me

@Rickygervais
@Dan_ozzzy189

Human perception is fascinating. Even when one is told exactly what is going on, people still can’t see it.

Lol see what? I got 1 minor yellow in 10 matched that look random in my opinion

I will keep taking notes for 50 games

Are you on X-box @Strat?

@Rickygervais, are you checking the home kingdom of your opponents, or just recording the stone that you’re receiving?

@Rickygervais
From above in this thread.

From new post today.

@stan ok will note kingdom also from here

I’m convinced of my theory is 100% absolutely correct. I assume the developers are looking at ways/when they can back this out of code. They will probably post something once everything is figured out on their end.

Been driving me nuts for weeks

No need to continue, if you check whitehelm main color is yellow

17- minor brown
22- major purple
23-minor blue
31-major purple

Broken spire main color is brown

16-major blue

Khaziel main color is brown

18-minor yellow

Silverglade main color is purple

20-major yellow
26-minor yellow

I don’t know about you but for me it look random

@Rickygervais

I think you got two separate things going on based on your data sample above.

1. An Incomplete understanding Kingdom/Traitstones assignment. If you go into Explore from the Kingdom menu you will see 1 or 2 particular Traitstones that drop. For example Broken Spire is not Brown. Its Brown AND Blue. Etc for other Kingdoms…

2. Mismatched Symbol to Kingdoms/or sloppy bookkeeping. From the PvP menu under the person you Invade there is a symbol that matches their Home Kingdom. In addition right after you click on the battle at the top it will say where the battle is taking place and change the background image.

I hope this helps you.

that still doesn’t explain why i got purple and brown from whitehelm , i did check explore and supposed to be only yellow stones

same for Khaziel, suppose to drop only brown and got yellow

That’s #1 covering some of the data problems, Please read #2 as well.

Bro i know where to check to see where is my opponent no worries

Maybe it’s a ps4 bug cause everything is fine here on xbox i got same symbol and what it say is same kingdom when you start fight

Now if you don’t trust me it’s your problem but i can assure you i looked carefully before each fight to see were it was and took note before and after each fights to make sure and i keep saying everything is fine

First battle after a break… 2x yellow

I think i found why my result differ, i just realise i had a small patch or update still in waiting list on my console, usually it download automatically so that was weird

No problem. I really could not see how you could see it. Its 100%. DL the update, You’ll see.

Will test it after the game go habs go :slight_smile: