Originally published at: CONSOLE: Snow-body Loves Me – Gems of War
Bring on the Snow!

New Troop: Snow Guardian

'Twas the night of Midwinter, and all through the north
Not a creature was stirring, 'cept the Fey who crept forth;
They danced in the moonlight, with no care or guilt,
In hopes a Snow Guardian soon would be built;

The Yetis made snowballs as big as a barn,
While Winter Wolves brought him some sticks for an arm.
A dapper Elf brought a top hat that he chose.
While a Jackalope’s carrot made a fine pointy nose.

And then, with a twinkle, appeared in the snow
Queen Mab all ablaze with a luminous glow.
She tied a long scarf round the Guardian’s head
which she stole from some Timelord (or so it was said)

Mab leaped in the air, and let out a yell,
It curdled the blood; 'twas an ancient fey spell.
And behold! She had brought the Guardian to life!
GOOD FORTUNE TO OUR ALLIES, TO OUR FOES DEATH AND STRIFE!

New Troop: Frostling

Frostlings really like poetry… you’d never think it to look at them. I mean they’re shrimp-like and kind of ugly - a little self-conscious too, which is why they hide in snow caves most of the year.
We think the poem up above is what brought him out… so grab him while you can!

The Ice Golem will be available for glory.

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

5 Likes

Wonder if sirrian create all these story. I really doubt about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually he does… and then we all get the giggle over them when he’s done.

12 Likes

I look forward to the little back stories. Gives the characters some life.

3 Likes

I was hoping for draconian monk DARN but I do like evil snowmen so I think this is a win.

1 Like

@Nimhain The Ice Golem pack currently awards Snow Guardian. Going to make a support ticket now.

1 Like

Confirmed. Oh my first ticket, not bad for 18 months play.

I’ve had at least 4-5, most relating to glory bundle purchases since I’m usually playing during the weekly changeover before these issues are caught…I try to watch for them myself but I get too eager for the new troop sometimes…

1 Like

In 15-30 minutes this will be fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dragonian Monk event is currently planned for in May.

(We just couldn’t squeeze it into April).

3 Likes

“Snow-body loves me” LOL love the name :+1:

2 Likes

Now I know why you guys called it’s snobody loves me, I spent 200 event keys to only get one queen mab. I have spent less before and got way more. 7 krystenax’s from 150.ridiculous when I opened two bundles of 50 and don’t get one legendary, i’ve been saving for this event for a while now and I think you guys knew it, take back my hundred Tasserions for just 3 plz. I know you don’t want me having a mythic queen mab. Maybe bc that’s my fav troop in the game. Biggest let down ever. Oh well. Back to saving. Specially since you guys took event keys out of the bundles now you know what you were doing snowbody loves me.

3 Likes

Other than PVP dragon teams, anyone have suggestions for farming this week’s event?

I made up a monster team to see how it does
Emperor korvash
Kraken
Mist stalker
Manticore

Love the poem and back stories. Makes playing the game even more fun. Thanks Sirrian😁

3 Likes

got Mab mythic and 4 extra copies… But still need 3 Borealis to mythic :confused:

1 Like

How many event keys did you have to use?

I already had Borealis and mab and all the others to mythic so at least I can save my event keys because we really need to now we’ve lost them with glory purchases. Bad move that, especially reading the pc mobile forum where many are using 400+ just to pull ONE Tesla.

2 Likes

bought 100 with Gems and then the rest with guild tasks

1st 50 I got 1 Borealis 3 Mab
2nd 50 1 Mab 0 Borealis

and opened 7 from a task and got 2 Mab. the rng is nuts

2 Likes

I’m getting increasingly peed off with the amount of yellow traitstones after a pvp win. I have twice as many as any other colour, it’s just ridiculous. Why is this happening? And while I’m In whinge mode, those insane cascades are infuriating.
Sorry for moaning, but this is really grinding the ol gears.

4 Likes