Console Server Migration

Noticed one big improvement with this, all the server glitches had been fixed & the game runs faster than ever!

I’ve been able to successfully connect multiple times over the last few hours. Thanks for the update, @GoldPhoenix0.

Is that just for console accounts or could that happen to Steam accounts also? I’ve been working with Nimhain via Support and email but so far nothing we’ve tried has worked and am still getting the server difficulties error as of last night (10 hours ago).

Same as @Dorgath, is there any fix for pc/mobile? I’m at work atm, but am keeping an eye on support and forums to see what is going on.

Just as a follow up, and since I haven’t seen it mentioned here yet, I now have multiple people on my friends list who are reporting the same “servers are experiencing difficulties” error when attempting to play PVP matches. As far as I know, everything other than PVP is still functioning as normal.

Edit: I am now seeing this issue as well.

Servers are a tad slow for the past few hours.

Hi, guys,

I’ve been having the same reported error, since yesterday. Is there any news about this issue?

1 Like

It’s been the Australia Day public holiday here today, so things have been a bit slow - sorry about that.

The team will be back in the office tomorrow, and we’ll take a look… for the most part the servers have been running smoothly, but there are just a few people seeming to have an issue connecting to their new location.

3 Likes

Yeah the servers are down here to.

Here too, on Mobile/PC. Most of the day the database have had more or less problems to load/prepare the battles… :frowning:

1 Like

Hey folks, @GoldPhoenix0 is just trying out a fix for the PvP Issue on Xbox (then PS4 is that works).
Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted if there are any problems.

3 Likes

There is now a fix out for the PvP issue on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. If you are still seeing this issue, please let us know if you are still experiencing these issues.

1 Like