CONSOLE: Pop Goes The Weasel

Ozball I mythiced mine first thing this morning. What shall I do?

So did I. Can’t be bothered contacting support again

I have bought 5 so we gonna get missing Arcanes sent to us?

Well that’s just great, I already bought 12. So do we all have to submit a ticket if we got ripped off?

Everybody should have long ago learned early purchases can be bugged. But sometimes in our favor :wink:

To those who bought the pack when it only had one arcane in it, submit a ticket to support and they should be able to sort you out.

2 Likes

Ozball, go to bed.

1 Like

But yes, please submit a support ticket and we will be more than happy to sort you out.

3 Likes

I must say this is really funny to see people trying to do the same meta then pc. They have no idea the team is easy to beat now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done. Ten wotsits.

Got a response for my ticket.

He wants to see “images of your purchases with either your email address on them or your player name.”

?

What the hell does that even mean? It’s like they don’t understand how their own game works! I’m still waiting for a response, no doubt I’ll get the same strange reply.

I think he may think I’m talking about an actual cash purchase? Which I understand the need for proof of.

Replied to him trying to clarify…

Misunderstanding sorted out and issue resolved to my satisfaction. Good work guys.

2 Likes

All sorted, 505 coming through with the very generous response. 5/5

Did you contact 505 or our in house support?

Our in house team have been prepped on this issue and are ready to help.

3 Likes

I did this morning around 12 hours ago, hopefully there’s a reply waiting for me when I get up in the morning. Night night.