Green Seer
Wulfgarok
Forest Guardian

or

Wulfgarok
Green Seer
Wulfgarok
Forest Guardian

Forest Guardian works really well with him.

5 Likes

Hi @Nimhain. The tool tip for Wulfy’s boost ratio says 3:1, but it is 4:1 on PC/Mobile. Is this a graphical error or is there actually a difference?

1 Like

There is an issue on console where boost ratios are not displaying above x3 multipliers. So troops like Ranger or Wulfgarok are not displaying their boost ratio correctly.

This will be fixed in the next update.

5 Likes

Since the update has already (probably) been submitted, and Sirrian is slow… how about have salty work on the change log early!

Also like Kerberos, Fenrir, Forest Guardian, Wulfgarok. Kerberos isn’t a Wargare but it’s still pretty nasty up front, especially when mega boosted by Fenrir and a devour or two…

I think the RNG was being generous today for my birthday as I got Wulfgarok from only a handful of used keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which keys tho’? From what chest? How many? I’ve been using keys from glory to gem an no dice. But I honestly haven’t been using over 100 in one shot so maybe that’s the reason but still.

I had just the dozen gem keys available to use and got wulfgarok with them.

2 Likes

:laughing: I used more than a dozen gem keys and didn’t get him, what a laugh. Good you got him tho’.

They’ve never published the actual programmed drop rates, but I think the accepted wisdom based on those who track these things carefully is that mythics drop from glory chests on average about 1 in 10,000 and from gem chests around 1 in 1000. If you get a mythic in less that that, you can consider yourself lucky.

1 Like

Yea, I’ll keep trying until time is up.

1 Like

I landed it with 18 gem keys from guild tasks. Used up all of my luck for a while.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Quimby been lucky, Mrs Dan got him too!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is M. Bison your new Harold?

1 Like

I try to be fair to both and use them equally much. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. :sweat_smile::laughing:

4 Likes