Wow, 137 event keys, 7 Krakens. Could’ve used some of that luck for Gard though! :smile:

1 Like

Just pulled the bugger from ten gem keys from guild tasks! Halle frigging lujah!

5 Likes

Been using Templar, Setite warrior, kraken and gard’s avatar, (kraken banner).
One of my guild mates tried it and didn’t like it. I do. Use Templar to boost armour and fill Setite, cast Setite on gard’s. Kraken drains on 4’s and gard’s might mop up but usually he’s only a passive troop as a couple of casts on him with Setite almost wipes a lot of teams, plus kraken has that evil spell to cast as well.
I just wanted to try something different to the hellcat alchemist loops that most use with gard’s.
Anyone else tried this?

Will give it a go for ya. You Lucky Bastard it still was cheap compared to mine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m not usually very lucky but this was from 18 gem keys yesterday!

4 Likes

Can we still obtain Gard’s Avatar ?

You can still obtain him, but now that the exclusive week is over, if you happen to get a mythic from glory, gem, guild or VIP chests, you have a 1 in 7 chance that it is him.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the info Stan :wink:

1 Like

Your best bet to get Gard at this point would be a Whitehelm event.

1 Like

Got it yesterday with a single Gem key if recall correctly… :wink:

2 Likes

You have no idea how hard it was for me to Like your post. Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn Death… I’m sorry mate, didn’t want to show off but just inform and confirm that it was still possible to obtain him as I missed the event… I’ll cross all my fingers (hand and feet :smiley: ) for you…

1 Like

Lol, that’s OK I already have him. Cost me just a little bit more then one gem key though.
That’s why it was so hard to Like your post. :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Sirrian and @Nimhain, will Xbox/PS4 get a new mythic troop this week?

I believe Wulfgarok should be coming out end of this week. (On our Friday like normal)

4 Likes

Ok thanks @Nimhain.

Any idea when we might be seeing Pharos Ra?

They’ve been releasing one Mythic a month for the last few months. Until they announce plans to catch up the rest of the way (which they can’t do until 2.2 is released), I think we should expect the same.