At this point I have something like
2000 gold keys
45000 glory keys
600 gem keys
500 event keys
and 24,000 gems left from my horde.

2 Likes

That’s insane!

We share the same pain! My first and only Mythic was a Death when I was between lvl 30 and 50 from a Glory chest, now im lvl700! Gard is the only mythic I ever wanted, because he ist the only good one and he looks cool :slight_smile: . Have spent all resources with no luck and now I try to get a few more Gems and Keys from every corner in this game to use all chances I can have.
It’s so frustrating to see how 10 or more low Lvl players in the global chat get him to drop day after day in a row.
Would someone trade a traited or untraited Gard for my maxed out Death ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I do get relatively lucky with my chest drops :laughing:

Still don’t have Gard’s Avatar. Don’t really have much luck getting Mythics at all. I only have 2 mythics, one was an Apocalypse one (can’t remember which one) the other was Queen Mab I think, which I got in a Legendary Guild Reward. A couple weeks later we got a mythic in a Legendary reward again and it was Queen Mab again lol.

Sorry to burst your bubble but mab is only a legendary. So you have the same amount of base mythics as I do. One! Mab is better than some of them anyway!

1 Like

Despite your advice I’ve spent some cash and gave Gard a last chance. Oh well, too bad that you were right and I was left with a bunch of 2nd tier legendaries. :expressionless: :confounded:

Now I can move on and try some new teams with all my new troops. They better not release another awesome mythic :unamused:

We’ll get Wulfgarok in a month or so. He looks pretty good, but is much more niche-oriented. The prevailing wisdom on the forums is that Gard and Famine are the best general purpose mythics. Nothing released since warrants much mention.

I got lucky and pulled Gard with gem keys, but after using him a few times, I thought it was too much looping and moved back to my usual teams. He’s good, but you can definitely live without him.

1 Like

Yeah give me Death and Famine any day over Gard.
Way more fun to use as well. Lol, yep I find looping teams long and boring.

OK, I must have the name wrong, I am sure we got a mythic in Legendary.

I’m not that interested in Wulfgarok. I’ll definitely go for Kraken as soon as there’s a Blackhawk event week on console. Seems much less likely to be dissapointed by RNGesus. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well my luck seems to have disappeared, dropped 3k glory keys for blackhawk the other day when it came to console, didn’t get one Kraken (got other blackhawk cards though).

Once blackhawk event officially starts I will drop some of my event keys, really want to mythic Kraken if possible.

About 200 event keys should mythic Kraken once the event starts. Plus, lots of the others for ascending. Bear in mind that should be an average.

My son is happy about this troop, we have always called him the Kraken, basically a veiled way of saying monster. :slight_smile:

Frankly I just want to experiment

with
Hellcat***
Alchemist***
Kraken***
Kraken***

or

Jarl***
Eternal Flame
Kraken***
Kraken***

as a fun team that might be somewhat fast

Are you mixing Kraken with Gard’s Avatar here?

Nope, I want to see how fast a team looping constantly can take down the opponent with Kraken’s third trait. 6+ damage per loop

More of an experiment than anything else.

Kraken just sits there for his passive.

Another team I was thinking about that would actually incorporate kraken’s ability is
Green Seer
Giant Spider
Kraken
Kraken

Ah, now I understand.

I have quite a few gem keys and gems that I want to empty now that Blackhawk is here. However, I already have gard and am missing most of the other mythics… does anyone know when the “gard is the only available mythic to be dropped” will end and it opens back up to being a grab bag for all of them?

Ridiculous team. In explore mode, you have to shut down the game. You go through the matches so fast the client gets laggy.

New mythics are released on Fridays, and they are exclusive for 1 week. So at this point Gard is no longer the only mythic available, that ended this past Friday.

2 Likes