Console need patch for gw changes?

I am in a top guild and was, at one point in the game, in the top guild in the game. Bow to me, lowly console filth.

In all seriousness, what does your progress in game have to do with the logic of asking the dev team to supply every possible thing they can do server side? It’s just a moronic request, period. It’s much more reasonable to ask players to make suggestions, compare those to your own ideas, and then pick the ones that are (a) attractive and (b) achievable.

5 Likes

Everyone should just relax! You cannot hurry the Devs and expect a better product! If it takes 2 weeks it take 2 weeks if it take 6 then that’s ok too! Please take as long as you need to make the product better! No rushing! I would much rather have a good product that takes 6 weeks then a crappy product rushed out the door because a few people don’t like waiting! Take as long as you need! We will live! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this (maybe not native English speaking), but some of your posts, like this one, are super rude.

Please try to talk to people on here like you would in person.

4 Likes

They didn’t say 2 weeks they said at least 2 weeks! I hope you survive the waiting! Go outside and get a little fresh air! It’s good for you! Thank me later!