CONSOLE: Knight Time

Originally published at: CONSOLE: Knight Time – Gems of War
Time for a good Knight out…

New Troop: Dragon Knight

After General Luther’s recovery of Sheggra’s Heart, and his triumphant return home to Sword’s Edge to save his Queen, Lutehr has begun to Restore the Knightly Order of the Dragon. This week it’s your chance to help him by recruiting a few Dragon Knights of your own!

The Dragon Knight will be available both as a Glory reward and in Event Chests this week, and will be added to Gem, Glory, Guild, and VIP Chests (and Arena) in 4 weeks’ time.

New Troop: Innkeeper

Although Queen Ysabelle was undoubtedly the happiest person to see Luther return (since he carried the cure for her sickness), we think the second happiest people on Sword’s Edge were the Innkeepers; there was a LOT of celebrating when the Queen was restored to full health.

The Innkeeper will be available as a Glory reward this week, and will be added to Gold, and Guild Chests (and Arena) in 4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Queen Ysabelle

And FINALLY after a long illness, Queen Ysabelle has returned to lead her people!
She’s not a stay-at-home kind of monarch either, being a great warrior and leader in her own right!

Queen Ysabelle will be available only in Event Chests this week, and will be added to Gem, Glory, Guild, and VIP chests in 4 weeks’ time.

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

6 Likes

ooooo how exciting

Good thing I saved up on some event keys, Ysabelle seems like a nice troop for a legendary.

Not even gonna waste my time trying to get her. I would end up with shadow dragon instead.

Got her with 5 event keys :smiley:

1 Like

Easy 7* kingdom :slight_smile:

I opened a hundred event keys, then got two in the next 50, ended up getting dragon knight to mythic and disenchanted the rest for 800 souls!

1 Like

Yup, got the Queen with 16 event keys. :heart_eyes_cat:

And I’m missing Shadow Dragon in my troop collection, so this will also be my chance to finally get him.

1 Like

400+ event keys to get her to mythic.

Also got Dragon Knight to mythic, disenchanting the extra copies was worth over 3,200 souls.

1 Like

My Mrs got 10 Ysabelle in 50 keys opening 10 at a time, 2 in each 10 she’s just told me! Lucky cow! Lol

I like the ol shadow dragon. Not worth traiting, but good in a double Bunni team with giant spider against knights. Bunni x2, spider, shadow dragon.

2 Likes

1 Like

Opened 25 event keys, no Ysabelle nor Shadow Dragon.

1 Like

I didn’t get her but in one pull I got a steam turret. I thought it was only supposed to be troops from the current kingdom. Is that incorrect or was that a bug?

1 Like

In cases where there are a small number of ultra-rares in a Kingdom, you can sometimes get one from a random other kingdom. Before Dragon Knight, the only ultra-rare in Sword’s Edge was Coronet, so I think there is a possibility to get troops from outside, but it should be rare. I don’t think they’ve ever given us a formula or anything though.

Got queen very quick but the gard still don’t want to show his face

1 Like

150 event chests, no Queen for me. And the gard is also missing from all the other chests I’ve opened. I have less and less incentive to play.

2 Likes

0/97 so far :frowning: 7* Swords Edge without her. But still want it badly have a human Knight team and all the stones to trait her.

2 Likes

this.

I have never gotten a single event troop ever (not counting draakulis, worthless craptroop) and this time not either. I liked it better when we could buy these legendaries with a high amount of glory.