CONSOLE: Flu Season

I see all players using them whether they are middle or not, so if this is a server thing I want the server you are on.

ā€œall playersā€

End game players donā€™t use goblins. Unless you meant Bone Dragon teamsā€¦?

So when you mean end game you mean 700-1000+, because I just battled one unless they forgot to change their troop, no goblins, Iā€™m referring to, all players use BD, ā€œallā€ as in any level.

Said troop will be used at all stages of the game, yes. Besidesā€¦a random rag tag Bone Dragon team fielded by a mid game player isnā€™t a problem and thereā€™s a crazy high chance it wonā€™t be full meta. Thatā€™s the main point.

I only know of 8(3 are in my guild)PS4 end game players who use the tried and tested PC Bone Dragon teams just now.

My main point was that Iā€™m rarely seeing the PC Bone Dragon teams on the PS4 right now and it never really took off on the PS4 like it did on the PC.

If youā€™re seeing them have fun playing super attentive and careful :smirk:

2 Likes

@Verdugo In general when it comes to troops Iā€™m seeing all types of craziness. Iā€™ve even seen an only Mythic Fortress team (high level player). I donā€™t know what to expect thatā€™s why Iā€™m here checking things out.

Itā€™s alright, donā€™t worry about it! If youā€™ve got questions ask away.

Rememberā€¦Harold is here to help! :smirk:

2 Likes

I totally forgot this troop existed. One of the fun things about seeing the console updates.

Clearly the fact that heā€™s so unmemorable calls for a buff: Gain an extra snotstone any time you kill this guy.

2 Likes

memorise this legendary thread as the one taking significant part in origin of snotstones name

Iā€™d say the most common end game teams on PS4 are Mab/Valk/Justice (4th troop varies, usually Emp or BD), and teams with some combo of Famine/Death, usually with a Gorgotha tank.

Goblins are still around, and can be annoying, they just canā€™t do enough damage with all the bonuses at end game. They canā€™t cheese you like death mark or devour.

That devour is annoying, Iā€™m glad I got the Kraken (make him stronger and cheesier Devs :sweat_smile:). I just canā€™t take the AI 100% chance to devour you, nope no typo there if the AI donā€™t want to devour you it just wonā€™t, but other than that itā€™s guaranteed a 100% chance to devour your troop one by one until ya gone, it is what it is, I donā€™t make this up.

3 Likes

Itā€™s been a long since I have gone up against a Kerberos and havenā€™t been devoured. At least with Kraken I know who he is going to devour and I just put a fully traited Behemoth in last slot.

@Maxx I know right. Every time I come up against Kerberos I try to rush to get my mana up as soon as possible to knock him out quick, I say try because the AI is a gem bully. Once heā€™s out with his 100% chance instead of that so-called 50% chance I literally wipe the sweat off my brow. :laughing: