CONSOLE: Daughters of Orion

I’ll reply as soon as I know. :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone get an artema? No mention of the legendary in events. Not seeing in chest rotation.

Probably still broken lol

1 Like

Nimhain has pulled Artema from chests on console.

Took 100 event to get ONE, but it’s there.

1 Like

Two lots of ten and a 50, got her. I won’t be bothering to mythic her.

1 Like

Not even bothering with new Legendary troops straight to event chests anymore. Will just wait 4 weeks and get it with glory or gem keys during an exclusive New mythic week.

Its just another gem sink if RNG screws you over by giving you 10 of the “old” legendary before 1 copy of the new one. I’m not a fan of event chests at all tbh. Been screwed over with every single new Legendary. Only time I have luck is New Kingdoms

1 Like

Really? I got 4 with first 50 event chest and 2 on the other 50

@death so you guys saw gems in the guild blue task?

Edit: nevermind i saw the other thread, look like there is still gems but the total has drastically decreased

So opening 50 event keys and 11 of these are troops from other kingdoms then they can’t be actually be called event keys. Having an event for centaur and pan’s Vale troops for PAN’S VALE and getting 20% troops from other places is a COMPLETE CON.
I’m getting sick and tired of the direction this game is going. Event keys should be for EVENT troops only.
I’m getting really angry, how much more I can take is questioning my sanity.

2 Likes

I used 220 event keys, got 3 Artema and 10 Anthea. I consider it to be above average luck. But that is not worth 800+ gems at all.

2 Likes

That’s really weird! Different Labor Days by state?!

6 for 100 that’s super lucky. I got 1 copy for 80 Event Keys. I hope I’m “Saving” my luck for the next Mythic.

Ummm… Isn’t it Divinion Fields this week?

Wherever these bloody things are from, point being non event troops are awarded to people opening event chests.

@Saltypatra the update release in 55 min is still the plan?

Well i guess it’s delayed 40 min left and no devs news…