CONSOLE: Daughters of Orion

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-daughters-of-orion/

Here comes trouble, and make it double.

New Epic: Anthea

The two daughters of Orion are as different as night and day.

Anthea is the younger daughter - a Centaur who loves nature, in particular the flowers from which she takes her name. She is often seen by the tribes of the Divinion Fields running wild and free, enjoying the smell of the trees, and the feel of the long grass as it brushes against her fetlocks. Upon occasion, in Spring, she will visit small tribal villages, bearing herbal blooms and medicinal plants, which she gives away freely to all in need.

New Legendary: Artema

Artema on the other hand, the older daughter, loves war. Seldom seen without a lance in her hands, the local tribes shy away from her, believing it is bad luck if she crosses their path. Unlike Anthea, when Artema enters your village, it is to recruit warriors, and they are seldom seen again!

Artema will be available only in Event Chests this week, and will be added to Gem, Glory, Guild, and VIP chests in 4 weeks’ time.

Please note this Event only applies the PS4 and XBox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

2 Likes

First

10 char

1 Like

Damn i hate you lol

Two for two. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I thought a client update was needed that was why we couldn’t get the centaurs?

2 Likes

Maybe they plan to release update tonight instead? :slight_smile:

That would be cooler than getting an extra turn out of a Peasant cast :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Wasn’t this event canceled to a bug with one of the troops on console? We still don’t have they update yet…

1 Like

Yup i suspect they will release update tonight before reset

Now you just trying to tease me with false hope. I’ve got the who day tomorrow free (Labor Day).

1 Like

NO NO NO… we do not want this update prior to re-set!

I wanna do the Blue guild task first to get more Gems

3 Likes

tomorrow would be better so we could get a few more gems before they take them away!

2 Likes

Maybe they will still let us a last week like they did for pc

Tonight would be the perfect time! At least I’ll be getting paid to try the 3.0. :grinning:

2 Likes

Is it not Microsoft and Sony that set the date though?

1 Like

Cool but it’s 3.1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not sure but i think when it’s approved the dev choose when they want to release it

Oh ok.

I notice that a Dev can come on here and post about new stuff, but has not made one single comment about how peed of we all are!!

These msg suppose to be automatic

1 Like

This post is scheduled automatically

1 Like