CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

Sorry it was sarcastic but still 2 week left if we want to get update before holiday break

1 Like

No need to apologize. I thought you had some inside information. :grinning:

I keep seeing activity in this thread and thinking there is some actual news about the update!

2 Likes

I am thinking the update will happen on a Monday (Australian time), would kind of make sense for everyone to have a full week for guild tasks/seals etc. Just not sure which Monday it will be lol.

1 Like

That’s exactly when the last one went through, Sunday evening U.S. time. Tomorrow would be great, I for one am not getting my hopes up.

getting fitted for new horseshoes

Everyone seems to think “Monday” or “next week” is a special magical day that will have the update. Based on previous posts ‘chat’ has been submitted and rejected since around late August. (and Chat seems to be the privacy issue)

As soon as its approved I’m sure they will put it out. And I do hope the latest submission gets approval!

The guild update for PC/Mobile was released mid-week.

2 Likes

Yup, could happen any time really, maybe some time this year though glares at Microsoft QC :laughing:

1 Like

clearly just making adorable topic bumps at this point

5 Likes

boops @Alpheon, squees

Today i woke up and looked under christmas tree and it was sad no update yet :frowning:

Well maybe better luck tomorow, i will call Santa just in case he forgot us :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you read Sirrians post he said “hope”. I take that to mean it is still pending approval from MS as of last night. So it wasn’t going to happen today. AND there is always the chance another privacy issue will be discovered, extending the delay a few more weeks or so.

Also I am hoping it goes through too!

[quote=“Sirrian, post:1, topic:16497”]
update to finally arrive (real soon now, we hope)
[/quote

I know bro i saw same thread i was just thinking some christmas magic would help :slight_smile:

That’s got to be almost as good as an update, right?

5 Likes

stares at clouds

1 Like

So tomorow… maybe, who is ready? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eat this while playing new update would be magic :slight_smile:

1 Like

sees a manticore, gallops away in fear

2 Likes

Maybe not today look like christmas magic not working

3 Likes