CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

Store is working fine on Xbox…I would suggest you contact the devs, my guess is that it’s an issue tied to your specific account and not affecting everyone on the PS4 or there would be much, much more complaining about it.

What can I do, afraid to delete and reinstall, don’t want to start over for sure, also have gotten any mythics and I play every day

I just assumed it was down for everyone on PS4. It’s been down for me since the pvp update as well.

Yea my store doesn’t work on PS4 in game but i can buy stuff from the ps4 store for the game. i uninstalled and re-installed. didn’t fix it

The store issue is something we know about and do have a fix coming out in the next update. It does unfortunately affect quite a few PS4 users. :frowning: Sorry it’s taking a while, but we’re almost there.

4 Likes

Take your time. Hardly anyone on here wants it!

4 Likes

So I read in another thread that the update was submitted earlier today… Great!

3 Likes

Yup about 1 week to wait if everything is fine

I hope they’ve added some new psn trophies in as well.

I SERIOUSLY doubt it. There was some info a while back on what a pain it is to add them. AND look how much effort the devs have to go through just to get the base game certified…

There is a small hope, in that a according to a post half a year ago they did not rule it out…

2 Likes

I really love this game and aren’t bothered about trophies really but It would be nice if they added one for say, 5* a kingdom, or winning a pvp battle without getting hit, or maybe something else tied in with the update?

Strat is right. let’s not distract the devs with trophy/achievement requests as they try to catch up consoles.

3 Likes

Yes please, i want them to focus on this new ai they spoke of earlier. What is it going to be like, playing with a new engine under the hood.

1 Like

No update news?

Nope.

MS/Sony probably took a 5 day weekend for turkey day.

1 Like

Actually many of the offices (especially the development teams) in Redmond are empty starting from Thanksgiving week all the way through to January 2nd to celebrate Christmas and the New Year. (Also to use up the accrued vacation balance…)

Don’t worry… the XBox approval process is mostly an automated process. It probably needs a few sign-offs next week and some follow-up questions on feature additions and removals.

Best Wishes,
-Dave

Hey everyone!

Thanks for being so patient with us once again. We’ve had to resubmit last week following some of the issues that were found throughout the week. Some to do with our submission, others to do with the balancing for Kerberos and Wargs. Seems you never catch those critical bugs until its too late. Unfortunately because of the Thanksgiving holiday we haven’t had any updates on our submission progress, but the builds are out once again and we’re just waiting to hear back from Microsoft and Sony.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, so look like another week. It’s ok more time to bank ressources :slight_smile:

Darn, another 5000 gem week? lol

I know this was only 6 days ago but any word from Sony or Microsoft about the update? -Thanks

3 Likes