CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

Were you smoking crack when you read that? :grinning:

1 Like

With regards to the Redeem codes, the way I interpret the official release notes, they will be usable on the Xbox One, regardless of whether or not they are ever allowed on the PS4:

There would be no point in including this portion in the notes, or specifying that it only applied to Xbox One, otherwise. And I don’t know how it was showing previously, but the Redeem Code feature does appear functional right now on the Xbox One.

Thorn Knight is currently available for glory, which has Arcane Venom traitstones. We double checked the live versions of XB1 + PS4, and he is appearing in the shop correctly for us.

As Arcane Lava traitstones, Sirrian mentioned earlier that we play to include some of the troops that we’re added directly to chests, like Nobend Brothers, as extra event troops available for glory each week.

5 Likes

He didn’t specify it would be extra event troops! I was assuming the repeat troops would be the only event troops for the week, happy for the clarification.

We’re currently looking at 4 troops available from events each week.

• 2 Weekly Event Troops (like this week’s Lady Anariel + Thorn Knight)
  • 2 Bonus troops (like Winged Bison + Savage Hunter this week)

While this won’t help you get them to mythic, it will allow to to try and target Troops or Traitstones you would like. I’m not sure if all troops that will miss getting an event will be available this way, but we will try to fit them in.

Troops like Sylvanimora and Kruarg the Dread, which weren’t available as glory bundles on PC/ Mobile will not appear as event troops for glory on console, so you’ll only be able to get them from chests.

6 Likes

1000 gold for logging in today instead of 100 gold for having VIP? Is this a boo-boo?

1000 gold is correct, we corrected this on consoles to match PC/ Mobile change we did a while back.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the correction. :heart_eyes:

Oooi got nobend bros today!

I got more than one of all the new cards. I have a nobend here if you want it?

I am willing to give it to you but dont think you could take it.

1 Like

What type of chests are people pulling EK from? Got multiples of everything, including mythics, yet no EK. Which I wanted more than anything else…

Glory keys

1 Like

are you baiting me? are you a master baiter? LOL

1 Like

I found women are much better but I have been known to do some baiting

1 Like

You love a Tommy Tank, mate! Ha ha ha.

1 Like

At least i know im not the biggest Ricky and Bianca once you’re around :beer:

1 Like

Are the Apo riders in glory & gem Chests too? Or when they get There ?
Greetings mork

They’re currently in gem, glory and VIP chests.

The available ones this week are Death and Plague.

2 Likes

Ah okay Thx

FInaly catched korvak now just need 5 more copy lol still looking for death tough