CONSOLE: A New Mythic - Stonehammer

my condo… i mean congratulations!
i hope there will be a fun build with him out there in the near future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice pull. I tried…no luck. I did pull Kraken though. Finally…

1 Like

Stonehammer, TDS, Kraken, Mab is the most fun team I’ve made with him, with ummmm whatchamacallit, the 2Purple 1Red banner. You stun everything, freeze everything, passively pop Barriers, generate Souls, can Devour, have solid AoE damage, and have a self-healing skull-immune tank.

2 Likes

I tried stone hammer, ds, pharos ra and krystenax. That’s decent

I opened 50 gem chests and stonehammer appeared! My very first mythic after playing for more than a year. First impression: I wish he did some damage with the spell. A couple times he looped and refilled himself, but casting a 2nd time pretty much does nothing. I put him 4th in the lineup because I’ll never be able to get him 3rd traited. Seemed to work pretty well in that spot. (I used Jarl> Valk > Bogstrider > Stonehammer.)

Lastly, it seems pretty pointless to have a “stun immunity” as first trait. That first trait literally does nothing until you get more traits! May be a good idea to rearrange the first two traits :wink:

Now if only I can get TDS and Gorgotha one of these days…

2 Likes

Stonehammer
Fire link troop that is NOT red
Courage
Fire link troop
Double red banner

Go forth and smash things.

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll have to try that, thanks!
Edit: I guess that would be Royal Engineer (the only non-red fire link)

Not the only one. Gotta get a little creative :grin:

1 Like

I’m hoping he gets an attack boost. He’s got a massive hammer ffs! Perhaps it’s made of rubber!

3 Likes

He’ll look good gathering dust on the shelf.:sleepy:

Well I’m 100% stumped then. Don’t see a hero class with this trait… :thinking:

1 Like

Ah, console, my bad. Queen Aurora, when you get her, makes this deck a ton of fun.

Have all the other mythic troops returned to chests yet? Should I spend all my gems & glory keys to try to get the missing mythic troops in my collection or wait until Elemaugrim comes out?

If it were me I’d wait for Elemaghrim, he is well worth it imho

1 Like

Good idea, I’ll wait weeks from now, he’ll be the best mythic since Gard’s Avatar.