CONSOLE: A New Mythic - Stonehammer

Awesome!!!

I used 2100 glory keys just to scratch my chesty itch but no joy, saving gem chests and gems (11k) for elemaugrim. Iā€™ll probably use my guild seals too.

1 Like

As stated previously, I donā€™t think most people were upset that we didnā€™t get stonehammer last week, as heā€™s all around just not a great mythic, but that it meant an even more delayed mythic release scheduleā€¦ so really, not surprising that even now that we finally got the mythic no one is excited for himā€¦ time to move onto Elemaugrim!

2 Likes

I love Stonehammer, I got it on android account on April. itā€™s a fun troop, but it needs absolutely some buff to be useful on guild wars (especially on bracket 1). Maybe impervious as many people ask since April. other possibility could be pyromania (considering ability that burn all) and reduce mana cost. Respect other troops as ketras foe example, that does huge damage and have 22 as mana cost, 24 itā€™s riducoulos

1 Like

So do 300 other troops. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Krystenax/Krystenax/Dragon Soul/Elemaugrim. Itā€™s really safe and really fast using mainly that team I got 14th on the leaderboard and a 100+ win streak until GW ruined it.

2 Likes

Nice team, have u tried the exact same team with Gards Avatar in last spot? Hes open for both Brown/Yellow. Another safe troop to use in last spot is Famine, game changing if ure stuck, Fun as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I never even thought of Gard or Famine Iā€™ll give it a go when I get my account back.

What happened to ur account?

When I got my second account linked to a new email something when wrong with my main.

2 Likes

Ah, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

3 Likes

I put a ticket in but I think Iā€™ll have to wait until Monday. I hope I get it back in time to do my GW battles.

2 Likes

I have only good things to say about the support center of this game. Monday seems reasonable since its weekend now and they are not working at weekends.

2 Likes

Yeah the support in is game is amazing every problem I have had has been fixed and usually within a day or 2. Iā€™m happy waiting until Monday the staff is pretty small and with all the work they do they deserve the weekend off.

2 Likes

I only made a couple of comments. It is a momentous occasion for me though, you might agree with one of them??šŸ–’

I am singing the same tune. Seems you have reached a higher state of enlightenment, congrats

Sorry @Rickygervais
Another stonehammer from seal keys. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE! MY FIRST PS4 MYTHIC!

13 Likes

Congrats man.

1 Like

Thank youšŸ˜Ž

Congrats bruddah :sunglasses:
Hopefully many more to come @Vangor

1 Like