CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

It needs green seer I think so its more green on the boards. But it was meant as a challenge accepted team, nothing more.

1 Like

Lol, yes that would help but block aurora completely with webby too. Never mind. Challenge failed!

1 Like

I lost the first match yes, I always lose when I try something new, 9/10 times, alwaysā€¦

1 Like

No pony for my lady in 100 vip, what a pisser.

That nearly happened to me today too when it came to the new Naga. Its such a hit in the face.

1 Like

Did she burn all the other keys?

1 Like

She canā€™t save anything. Only thing she had of note was 4500 gems

Bummer, I have recently turned to saver myself.

2 Likes

You have to save resources if you want to catch them all otherwise you have to play catch up.

I think being a new person coming into the game it has be very overwhelming and frustrating when you canā€™t get the troop you really want.

3 Likes

Iā€™m 7 behind and Iā€™m always wanting to catch up.

Missing all 4 from apocalypse

Iā€™m missing 4 total from when I took a break. Its not worth the future Mythics for a small chance you will get the right one blindly opening chests. Iā€™m sitting tight till crafting arrives and decide then.

I donā€™t spend a single resource typically but I also have been fairly fortunate to build up a stash of excess resources to fully trait a new troop as soon as it is released, I also have been fortunate enough to get at least one of every mythic troop.

I even have enough keys that when a new Kingdom is released I can generally 5 star it right after the even starts.

Hopefully crafting will help with this. I think there were about 150 or 175 troops in the game when I started, and now almost 400. It just gets progressively harder to obtain and ascend specific troops the more that are released.

True, but just by opening enough chests youā€™ll get the majority of troops done, and who really needs x1,265 (or more) copies of Mythic Stone Giant that early adopters have.

I do see a major problems for a new player trying to target or even obtain non-duplicate Mythics/Legendaries for use.

I agree: Crafting holds the ā€˜promiseā€™, can it deliver?

2 Likes

I imagine yes but might but a very long processus for new player and for the end gamer it with depend how many jewel you will need and can gain per week

3 Likes

From the tiny bit theyā€™ve revealed, it looks like it is designed to work for all levels. So early game players will be able to access low-level recipes to target or ascend lower-rarity cards and stones, while end-game players can sink the resources in to target the missing mythics (or other cards they need to ascend). The only question I have is how time and resource intensive it is going to be.

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t gonna try for her as I just donā€™t have the resources. Reluctantly opened 3 of my (8!) reserve gem chests for todayā€™s task, and got her on the second. Made a nice start to a quiet Sunday morning.

4 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile: Such an interesting troop.

2 Likes

Congratulations Bill

2 Likes

Anyone thinking weā€™ll get a dual event tomorrow?