CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Pharos-Ra

Sorry, well there are a lot of Mythics to be released quickly as we catch up.

I’m personally waiting until Monday until I try for it, just going for 1. Probably will burn my Guild Seals though when I get back later.

1 Like

Ha ha congratulation on 2 @Verdugo.
150 VIP bagged me 2

2 Likes

I have been lucky and got 2 today.
Does anyone know once full traited, if the 150% soul bonus stacks to gain 300% ?

Everyone has said that it does stack

Thank you. I guess my yawn of a trait farm session begins lol

Took me 100 vip keys to get one. Not sure what to do with him, I’ve 200 k spare souls.

I got 1,4M spare lol only wanted him for collection

1 Like

After months of saving gems, I decided to go for 50 VIP keys…

3 Pharos-Ra :fearful:
1 Dracos 1337 (I didn’t have that one yet) :heart_eyes:
and somehow I ended up with 4 Mythic Krakens :smiling_imp:

Now I can start saving gems again for the next Mythic :yum:

6 Likes

One copy of the bugger in 50 vip. All traited up too.

1 Like

Very Lucky again, I picked up a copy of Pharos-Ra with only using:
1,100 Glory Keys
450 Gem Keys

I waited until Monday to try and get a few more copies of Gog and Gulp (Giant), no luck.

1 Like

Ugh…Ive been saving up for a while waiting for Pharos Ra and I even intended on ignoring Jotnar for him. I got lucky and got Jotnar on my 2nd gem key.

So I figured…hey…I got 2873 Glory keys, 683 Gem Keys and 9k seals to blow…I got this.

4k keys later…no Pharos Ra…Sad Salibu

P.S. Getting Jotnar easily cursed me!

4 Likes

Keep trying i got lucky today and got him with 50 gems keys

3 Likes

Pardon my language briefly here -

HOLY CRAP, I just pulled him from a Glory chest!! O.o o.O I didn’t even know that was possible, but hot damn!!!

covets my shiny new card

I’m done gloating now. Proceed to kill me as you wish.

7 Likes

Congratulations! I was using gorgotha, dragon soul, pharos and gard’s earlier, just to try it out and it worked quite well!

2 Likes

I put him at the back of my Dragon team (Celestasia, sylvanimora and TDS). A couple casts of TDS and PHaros does massive damage, all while picking up a pile of Souls. Only thing is, you need Pharos’ 3rd trait before he is any good.

2 Likes

150 VIP keys, no Pharos. I hate you all :cry:

Not to mention 200 VIP keys to try and get Jontar to no avail…

For soul farming I’ve used Mountain Crusher (Hero weapon - Mechanist class is best for half mana start), Apothecary, Valkyrie and Pharos to decent effect. And recently been playing with Ragnagord (Fast trait is nice), Valkyrie, Pharosx2 if anyone happens to get two of him. Ragnagord can substitute for Mountain Crusher in the first one if you don’t have the weapon. He just blocks Valk on red is all.

1 Like

Now that the exclusive week has recently ended (3 days ago), does Pharos-Ra go into “hibernation” for 4 weeks, similar to new troops that are available in chests? Or is he now readily available in chests, albeit not an exclusive?

It should be a case of he heads straight into chests, assuming it works the same as PC/Mobile.

2 Likes

Ah, awesome! Thanks @Ozball!: )