CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Infernus

As mentioned, anything with Elemaugrim (if fully traited) is awesome. Rock Troll/Dark Troll/Infer/Elem is classic. He’s also fun to use in Guild Wars, I currently have him in red/purple/yellow days.

Gotta say I didn’t see this one coming, pleasantly surprised.

2 Likes

Did you got him? :slight_smile:

Haven’t tried yet, will after a bit.

1 Like

Best luck! :slight_smile:

I’m out this weekend so ill try for this after Monday, besides I still need more copies of the following 2 troops… and they are getting added next week.

Frost Lizard (Glacial Peaks) [In chests August 21]
Totem Guardian (Maugrim Woods) [In chests August 21]

Looks like a great Mythic!

200 gems key, nothing 50 Vip keys later two copies :relaxed:

Can’t see any reason to get more than two.

2 Likes

Very nice! Congrats! :slight_smile: I am like you, I neither get much mythic with the gem keys spent…

I got 4 in a 50 VIP bundle… renaming him to Infournus.

6 Likes

4 in 50 wow, thats the most I have heard of, congrats! :slight_smile:

They are trying to get console caught up to PC/Mobile. Even after this mythic for console today they are still 1 mythic behind. Technically 1.5, since their next mythic is Euryali when ours will be whatever next mythic is.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the last mythic dropped only a week or two ago? I haven’t had enough saving time for Infernus. I fear I won’t be able to pull him :\

1 Like

I’d go gem keys /gem chests if you’re low on resources.

I honestly wasn’t expecting Infernus til next week. Regardless it was a welcome and pleasant surprise.

1 Like

yeah, foolishly i dropped more than i should have trying to get that damn pony last week even though i didnt really want her (and still didnt get her) so i only have like 1500 glory keys, 200 gem keys, and like 3000 seals at the moment (dont have VIP keys).

I do have almost 13,000 gems, so I do suppose I could dip into those. However, I’d hate to lose all of them hunting for 1 mythic…

1 Like

Queen Aurora was released on August 4th.

Ok, well 2 weeks ago released, out for a week, so only been one “off week” for mythics

Have to give them credit though,as we are nearly all caught up on the mythic troops.

3 Likes

Yesssss i got him and won’t go for 2 copy lol

3 Likes

Was wondering how you did. Grats!

1 Like