CONSOLE: 3.1 Patch Notes

Definitely don’t spend the gems. Gonna take a while to save up for the stuff you want so there’s no good reason at the moment.

We can’t buy the bundle anyway, it’s bugged great start lol

1 Like

Why not? Apparently everyone has too many of the freaking things anyway :>

2 Likes

At least the 25% event troop is fixed now

1 Like

We got

• daily soul bundle
  • daily gold bundle
  • daily map bundle

Why not daily diamond bundle?

Yeah i know we are not suppose to get too much in case we use soulforge before the end of the year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You get a Daily Pack bundle after you beat first dungeon battle. It’s not the same but you can spend money/gems on it everyday unlike on the boring old bundles :smiley:

Well it’s not working today, look like they don’t really want our money after all :stuck_out_tongue:

As Phoenix mentioned, they have a problem with Microsoft purchases so they disabled them until they fix it.

I am really happy now i can read the chat 1 miles aways it’s fantastic

1 Like

The new Daily Deals are sorta that. Basically $5/day + 50 Gems/day = 1 mythic per month of your choice.

Maybe 5 weeks? Somewhere around there anyway. And assuming you’re doing all your daily dungeons and getting the guild tasks, but that’s all engagement, not spend. And, technically, 350 gems/week is definitely earnable with play.

It’s not so bad when you think of it that way. Honestly, $150 for a mythic seems really cheap relative to their drop rates in VIP Chests and especially given it’s a guarantee. Even assuming you’re buying all the gems, I still think it comes pretty close in value to VIP Chests, and you’ve got that guarantee.

I know many will balk at that price, and I’m definitely not going to pay it. But it does seem like a really good price given the economy as a whole.

1- 150$ it’s not cheap in my book

2- before i pay this for 1 troop you better give me the damn troop right now and don’t make me wait 5 weeks for it

2 Likes

Maxed out crafting didn’t spend a single gem.

6 Likes

Done your battles already? How many it take @Ghaleon

Just curious what happen to when the update happens we get the new land?

Urskaya is scheduled for 1 week after the patch.

Took about 475 matches and 4 hours.

1 Like

Ready for D2?

2 Likes

I really appreciate the way that the troop menu works when upgrading troops now. Where you used to follow the upgraded troop into the middle of the troop list after ascending (meaning you would need to scroll back up to the top to select the next troop), now when you click out of the upgraded troop, you are right at the top of the list with all the other troops that still need to be ascended.
Thank you!

1 Like