CONSOLE 3.05 General Discussion

Errrr making the update available for less customers and less paying customer? I don’t think so.

Anyone else having an issue that shows the next guild war does not start for 6 days?

We were registered I know that for a fact.

2 Likes

@Tacet said once that your defense team gets a gem each time it gets a 7 cascade.

1 Like

???
Is this serious or sarcasm? Were already on Unity it was a small upgrade for us its still being tested for PC.

2 Likes

agreed, also pc has the chillout ai for a while longer :yum:
console deserves to be first from time to time

(cant disagree im looking forward to get that fast button!)

1 Like

After the mess it’s made of everything, consider yourselves lucky.

2 Likes

OMG, Vaults are now immovable in Treasure Hunt?!

Now, my entire (Treasure Hunt) board is going to be a mess. :unamused:

Also, does the game appear less visually “crisp” to anyone else after the update?

I’m actually blind (in the legal sense [20/200 vision, plus varying field of view hindrances caused by unhealthy retinas]), but after the update, the game seems… dunno, just different visually.

(A [legally] blind person talking about visual differences in the game… heh, now, I’ve seen everything. :sunglasses:)

3 Likes

They’ve always been immovable in the pc version so just making them consistent across platforms.

1 Like

Graphics have changed too.

1 Like

No, it’s always been like that.

Myself and Mothang have put in support tickets for the guild.

It same hing as before. It shows next week’s GW because this week’s has already started. Yesterday it would have shown 1 day.

It’s not quite the same because all the gw options are grayed out. We can’t see who we are facing or set defense teams.

It’s like the very first gw where all you could do was register and nothing happened til the following week. Irony being that it was the penguin then too so we may end up again not getting that troop

2 Likes

Is Guild Wars working for anyone, or are there only certain people or guilds that it isn’t working for? When I open up the GW menu, I only have access to the results and rankings screens. I can’t level up my sentinels, setup my defence teams or see the schedule. Those tabs are greyed out and inaccessible.

Maybe I’ll put in a support ticket just in case…

It is everyone

2 Likes

I know it’s the middle of the night in Aus, so I assume no word anywhere on the devs from this?

I’m seeing the same issue. I know for sure that we were registered, but can’t access anything but the first tab and the results of last week.

1 Like

That might be a change they have done but I prefered upgrading sentinels on Monday.

I think this is an issue with the servers and the patch. Not something that will be the norm.

Blue is the only color left so i guess we will get the penguin

1 Like