Console 3.0 Known Issues

The achievement for completing all Guild Wars battles is bugged. It is showing as 96% complete for everyone.

9 Likes

Perhaps itā€™ll pop Monday reset?

Does the faulty scout report happen on PS4 or XBox? Becuase I havenā€™t had a single wrong scout report during any of my Guild War battles, PvP battles or Explore battles, and Iā€™m on PS4.

Xbox only.

Same issue here. Hopefully itā€™s just that it will pop at the event conclusion.

No. Iā€™ve had it on Ps4, as has my wife and many in her guild.

Can anyone else test wulfgarok fenrir forest guardian and another wulfgarok against korvash, mab and kraken?
Kraken cast, did his two troop hits then filled korvash with the blues and there was an aoe hit came from the Kraken all in one sequence.

Had some bizarre things with this combo today.

Hey @Zach, @Dan_ozzzy189 and @Jordbrett,

We have investigated the issue and it looks like there is a bug when awarding the achievement. Unfortunately, this is a client side fix, meaning that it is currently impossible to unlock the achievement until our next update.

The post above has been modified to reflect this change.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response. No rush of course but when you say next update do you mean major update or it would be a fix pushed out sooner? Thanks!

Ms/Sony approved patch

2 Likes

I seriously donā€™t think @Jordbrett was asking if patches are approved by Microsoft and Sony.

He was probably asking if console players will have to wait the usual 2-4 months based on the typical update frequency, or if a mini patch would be approved in a shorter timeframe.

1 Like

Yeah first match and paragon match for me the defense teams have changed all week. My free scout is lying, lol.

Iā€™m on PS4 @UKresistance.
Lol, Iā€™m curious why you think Xbox only. :confused:

1 Like

Heā€™s got no idea what heā€™s taking about, @death. Thatā€™s why heā€™d rather post misinformation as he did above.

3 Likes

I realise that the devs dont play the console version but essentially nobody had 1 play through GW mode before release to test it?

Are the results for last week glitched somehow? Our team (Gems A Plenty) scored 216,246 points for the week. Looking at the Winners list we should be 9th but weā€™re not, will this be fixed after todayā€™s matches for this weeks War?

I assume the top 10 are always going to be from the tier 1 bracket regardless if lower bracket teams scored higher, based on seeing USNC scoring higher than us and not showing up (they were in the tier 2 bracket).

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking the same after I posted. I am assuming then that it will change after today when the matching is done, depending on how the tiers work now week 1 is done. Again we just have to wait and see.

Edit: New matches are up, no change to last weeks Winners list and Your results (last week) is still blank, we are now in bracket 6 (Ranks 51-60)

The ā€œNo target Availableā€ frown face is in desperate need of a graphic artist. It looks like a temporary place holder that was forgotten about. (i.e. casting Sir Gwayne when you have 4 troops.)

1 Like

No one in my guild registered for Guild Wars this week yet we still got put into it. We did register last week (to try it out), but decided to not do it this week.

Iā€™m on PS4 and my guild is called ā€œDeath Has A Nameā€, if you want to look into it. Iā€™m the guild leader and I only have two people as the 2nd rank. I know I didnā€™t hit register, and my officers said they didnā€™t register, so I am fairly confident none of us did it. Although I suppose it is possible that someone did accidentally hit it. Still, I thought Iā€™d bring it up just in case.

1 Like