Console 3.0 Known Issues

This will be “interesting”.

I’m not sure if this was just a temporary issue, but the team I saw on the overview screen via scouting for my first guild wars fight was vastly different than the team I actually faced. The remaining 4 were all accurate however.

1 Like

yes I had the same problem, basically scouting doesn’t help you at all

All of mine were completely different to what I actually fought.

This needs to be fixed asap.

2 Likes

Server down?

1 Like

Several things (Xbox ver):

1. I also experienced the scouting screen giving me the wrong info on my first two guild war battles (caused me to lose the first one due to a HUGE discrepancy between what was shown and what I actually got.)

2. Upon restarting the game, the contents of my guild chat were in both Global and guild chat panes.

3. The issue I reported before about the event stones not appearing on the scouting screen returned (I got screencaps this time.) It seems to be a reoccurring bug that fixes itself after a restart. My guild leader also complained about this in chat (don’t think he is registered on the forum.)

2 Likes

Another day, another bug to report:

For some reason, Zeypheros was not taking damage from TDS:

Video (part 1): VegaDark541 playing Gems of War on 16 May 17
Video (part 2): VegaDark541 playing Gems of War on 16 May 17

Note that the match ends in victory at the very end of the second video but it ends a tad early.

My home kingdom is whitehelm, which is 7 stars and triple tribute but on my home kingdom screen the tribute is only x2

The base tribute is 10, when 7 stars its now 30… the x2 is because its set to home.

1 Like

I experienced this same bug, getting a totally different defend team. We don’t need any RNG involved in scouting. (although I was fortunate to win, but If I altered my team to counter super popular defense #1 only to find its super popular defense #2, I would not enjoy the battle :wink:

I experienced the exact same thing with TDS. No damage was being done to there final troop. Mab was not receiving any damage from his spell.

A few games later and the exact same thing happened with the enemies fourth troop. No damage received

1 Like

Void Portals behaviour is somewhat erratic. i.e gives life (or armour or whatever it was), but fails to summon [consistently].

Only happened to me once in GW; was the first - and probably last - time I’ve employed it in that context.

*Scratch dat… I think I’m just an idiot.

I assume your inconsistent summoning is occurring AFTER you have collected 12 Souls durring the battle. If not 12 it isn’t supposed to summon a daemon.

2 Likes

Yeah and i think the 12 soul requirement should be removed, it should summon without restriction cause the portal is really weak

2 Likes

Very good point - I could just have effed-up. Almost certain id done a couple of Valk cast before hand, so it should have taken. Its 50/50; I’m not new to the game, nor that team but I am an idiot…

3 Likes

Same happened to me and guildmates today

1 Like

The scouting report is correct - its the defence team that is wrong.

My defence in yesterdays battle reverted to the previous days’ defence in at least one match with a former guildmate (but not all of them).

Minor visual bug.
When viewing any Troop in the menu the Kingdom background art only uses the top 2/3 the screen and is all black on the bottom 1/3, in addition the art is also awkwardly stretched.

However you put it, scouting isn’t reliably showing the team you’ll be facing in GW. I walked into an unexpected $#!*-storm on my paragon battle yesterday that I barely survived.

2 Likes

Xbox One, id: RUFUS_5
In Guild Wars today, the 5th day of match ups, I lost the 4th match. I however won the 5th, but the game applied my next win to tomorrow. It applied my 1 loss as 2 and I also was not given points for the last match I won.

I could throw the controller out of frustration because those points are the difference between winning and losing. Our alliances are neck and neck.