Console 3.0 Known Issues

many months ago (at least 2 updates ago) you used to be able to retreat from a match and it wouldn’t count as a loss. I’m totally unaware of any exploit where it would count as a win, present or past.

Discussed the reduction in Gold rewards with a dozen guild mates NOT on this forum. Rather than post this message repeated for each player. I post just one more. The formula has been modified or something is not being added properly.

1 Like

I am seeing the same thing. Defense wins I used to get 120 gold per match now it is somewhere between 104 and 116 gold per defense win.

I found a very small issue that’s never been reported before to my knowledge. Low priority. Not sure if it’s new to 3.0.

When you go to the hero tab and level up a hero class, then tab over to “My Collection” the soul count it shows on that screen does not reflect the souls you used to level up the hero class until you back out to the main screen.

Example: I have 3,200 souls. I level up two hero classes from 1 to 10, using all 3200. When I tab over to “My collection” it will still show that I have 3,200 souls. You have to fully back out of the hero section and re-enter before it will be corrected.

1 Like

Hi everyone, in regards to PvP gold, it should now be functioning as intended. However, as has been said before, the PvP gold formula will be re-evaluated at some point in the future.

@Dan_ozzzy189: If you can get us a video of this happening, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reports everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another bug to report:

If Elspeth is your last surviving troop and casts her spell on herself, the match ends instead of her summoning a new Knight.

Video: Unknown Gamer playing

2 Likes

I found that out a couple of weeks ago but assumed you couldn’t use her if you were the only troop left.

1 Like

Elspeth is working as intended.

Do you have an official source for that information? It certainly doesn’t seem to work as intended. And, if that is the intent, I would make it more clear in the spell description/tooltip if so.

3 Likes

Not official, but I’ve seen elspeth reported in pc/mobile threads. It’s not ideal and is confusing, it’s just a timing issue with the order the game resolves events.

Sorry @UKresistance, that’s not the intended behavior of our Elspeth. If she does feel the need to end it all before her knight in shining armour turns up, the battle should continue as the Knight seeks revenge (Similar to how The Dragon Soul & Infernal King traits work). That is the case on PC/Mobile however, but console has a more stable method of resolving traits and spell steps, so it’s within our power to fix. Looks like it’s unique to ‘Kill X, Summon Y’ spells. Sacrificial Priest proccing his summon would probably also result in this. Or rather, Sacrificial Priest probably never procs because it just doesn’t summon even if it did.

8 Likes

This is not new to version 3.0, but I didn’t realize it until recently, so I’ll just report it now. The Arena Rewards screen shows gold keys as possible rewards, instead of glory keys.

3 Likes

Little question about console Guild Wars: I was able to buy sentinels and examine the schedule and so on yesterday, so I thought that Monday was “day 0 of the Guild Wars week”.

But now, after the daily reset on Tuesday, we have stil 23h 50m to go before battle 1 starts of the Guild Wars.

Does this mean that battles are fought on Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday, while the standard weekly reset happens on Monday?

Because I was fully expecting to do my first GW day today on Tuesday?

So the Guild Wars week does not correspond to the weekly event week?

Because on my GW page 1, it says “the next guild war starts in 5d 23h 40m”, while the Schedule tab says " Day 1 starts in 23h 40m" which begs the question: “Does day 6 fall outside the GW week?”

Unless they changed things for console (which I doubt) this is likely a bug, on PC/Mobile GW battles start on Tuesday and run through to Sunday. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Also it’s worth noting that the first week of GW on PC/Mobile did take a few hours before it started, due to some number crunching needing to be done by the server.

1 Like

It’s working now

1 Like

This will be “interesting”.

I’m not sure if this was just a temporary issue, but the team I saw on the overview screen via scouting for my first guild wars fight was vastly different than the team I actually faced. The remaining 4 were all accurate however.

1 Like

yes I had the same problem, basically scouting doesn’t help you at all

All of mine were completely different to what I actually fought.

This needs to be fixed asap.

2 Likes

Server down?

1 Like