Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

I’m also bracket 1 but don’t stoop so low and put different ones for people to battle

2 Likes

Yeah me too, pheeekz r us today and I still fought 3 mab teams

2 Likes

I’ll never use that team on defense either, but I’m seeing guildmates throw in the towel and start using it.

1 Like

Half of my guild does too even though I try to tell then not too

2 Likes

It is my go to speed team on attack, that should be the only way to use it

I gave them a treat for green
Psion
Rag
Kerb
Death knight hero orb

1 Like

You’re on your own schedule though so this week, no one sees your defense teams. Granted defense teams you face likely would have been set the same.

P.S. Nice defense team. :slight_smile:

However, If you look the situation as the glass is half full:

We DON’T want the version running on PC as currently deployed. They have royally S#£@ up gem spawners up beyond all reason. The developers need to buckle down and figure things out before we get stuck with that $#½© 3 months. Where its almost like winning the lottery getting an extra turn for them.

Ppl are still. Fighting us daily so it’s a crazy week, can we grab 4th again after the discouraging start off.sp are you saying ppl aren’t fighting us back? Right

Probably from PvP. I haven’t seen anyone from Nemesis on my feed this week outside of that.

Well we aren’t fighting you in guild wars tho, I’m sure our daily fights are actually against those guilds. Idk, hopefully next week goes back to normal

No I’m sure you are fighting the people scheduled against you. Just they are fighting someone else so any points you see them amassing are due to them beating up someone else and not you. And I’m impressed you abd Quimby are in a close battle especially given how your week started.

2 Likes

We have 30 and I think they have 29

1 Like

28 this week folks. One quit one on holiday.

1 Like

We have a weekend holidayer, it will be close.

1 Like

Good luck mate

@Alpheon dwarf avatar is back
Stop messing with the matrix

2 Likes

Guild statue bonus is not working on ps4. Same shit as last week. They are all greyed out with no timers.

Please fix.

3 Likes

I confirm, same for us in Nemesis,but my power is the same number,maybe it’s just not showing,but active.

hello,

since the Update i had an Couple of Problems

Platform was Xbox One

-Some Troops are not there
by Example i had the great schlund (i dont know what the word schlund was titteled in english)
and the Dragonsoul
all 2 was Mystic
one day the 2 Units are not present in my Trooplist
since i purchased Vip Chest the Troops are back right now but without the stone i had invested in the Units

what are the reason behind the bug that troops are going away without any reason?

• After Update the Traitstones are very hard to get i had spent 12 hours to recieve 1 Traitstone this was a very long time to recieve 1 Traitstone
    could you please change this
    12 hours for 1 Traitstone isnt really great for the motivation for me

• i Think the PVP System isnt really Balanced Yet
    by example
    my troops are had an Power of 8000
    the Other Troops … First Selection 5500 Power
    the Troops from the other Team Deafeats me
    but how could that be if i had more power
    for explaintion
    the troops and bonuses in the 2 teams are the same
    but they deafeat me

i hope you could chnage these thinks to make the game more balanced