Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

Entering a keyword and pressing triangle (ps4) before the word appears in the box sends the game into a never ending search with the spinning colour wheel and you have to restart the game.
@Sirrian

1 Like

@Alpheon @Alpheon my avatar is a dwarf now but i didin’t buy it

1 Like

Its a sign Ricky that stone hammer is on his way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It happened to me too. I think I was looking at someone’s profile who had the dwarf and it appeared on my profile.

Sorry, we had a glitch in the matrix. Is it fixed after you restart?

3 Likes

Yes fixed ty, can you please tell us if we will get a mythic tomorow and which one?

It’s Hammer time (Soon™).

1 Like

Alright ty my friend :slight_smile:

Also just want to let you know we can see elemaugrim picture rotate in the vip chests

Probably another bug in the matrix :wink:

I believe that this issue may require further delving into.

I say this, as this has happened to me three times in three days. This morning, my Hero is a “Dwarf,” much like a few posters have stated. The two days prior, my Hero became “Raksha” and “Naga,” even though I had changed them back to my original selection of “Wargare.”

For me, it’s not an issue. I rather like my new Dwarven Hero… especially since I’m VIP Level 0. :grin:

The Guild Guardian Aurai ‘Sacred Dance’ does not display the Mana count information on screen indicating how many Green gems are on the board. Might be the case for all the GG I havent tested the others yet.

1 Like

In addition an AMAZING number of issues on the 3.05 Unity PC ‘Known Issues’ also apply to console. Please patch both versions. Thanks.

2 Likes

Already been mentioned. None of the gw troops have counters.

Also, why when I beat opposition in gw do I get three trophies, but only 15 pvp points, even against the paragon?

@Dan_ozzzy189 Based on past experiences, if its not at the top, edited into the first post its not really ‘reported’.

1 Like

Lol, I got ya

The mab/justice plague is growing, it’s getting more infectious the more we speak about it . We better hush about it before it grows to 100% on all defenses, 10 out of 20 in guild wArs so far this week, I will not set mine like that as it’s a insult to a unique defense, can we get this Under control already?

1 Like

Reportedly the fix is only 3 more months to go. So “Soon”.

This kind of PvP plague needs a new troop that is ‘balanced’ specifically for Justice: :wink::wink::wink:

Anti Justice League
Empowered
Ability: deal 5x damage to Constructs, and if the target is ‘Justice’ devour 3 additional troops.

2 Likes

We can name him “Corruption”.

3rd trait: freezes all enemy troops that use blue mana when matching gems.

2 Likes

Yeah really, it gets old, takes all the fun out of it.

1 Like

Call it injustice

3 Likes