Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

Such a good GM he is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty girl is my wife, let’s all give her a warm welcome! She hates this game! Lol.

5 Likes

Ahh it makes sense now… I was wondering why anyone would complement you lol🎃

1 Like

It wasn’t a. Complement

2 Likes

Was it a “you play too much playstation!” comment?lol

Dome there been that hahaha

1 Like

No I could tell that… But in context now it makes way more sense.

1 Like

When the cat’s away, the mouse will play Gems of War?

1 Like

5 Likes

She’s joining quimby @Santandrix

1 Like

You wouldn’t allow it, 117 with 4 kingdoms to 10, yeah, I couldn’t run 2 accounts, and she’ll never play.

She just wanted to see what was so interesting about the forums.

1 Like

Shiratori thought I was being serious. Lol

2 Likes

We derailed this thread, but they’ll never fix our issues anyways lol.waiting for that patch.

1 Like

Well Nemesis has @Stan’s wife so…

1 Like

Stan told me she hated guild wars when I was looking… So I declined. Probably a bad move but I already had a very anti guild wars member and wasn’t sure if could cope with another! @mld-81

1 Like

@Dan_ozzzy189 well I can always vacate my position again :wink: you lot wanting me in the guild is more important though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your going nowhere. Apart from any holiday where I’ve arranged you to play your guild wars remotely.

I was looking back st my msgs for ppl to recruit and trancii wanted in At 200, I declined but now I see he is very good.

Hard to tell what players will out perform others.

1 Like

I rest my case :slight_smile: I might hate guild wars and have horrendous luck with it but what I bring to the guild is a lot more than that :wink:

1 Like

She does hate it, but she’s still pretty good.

@Prettygurl - we’re recruiting in Crimson Sky. We’re Guild Wars optional and there would be a certain symmetry to it…

3 Likes

Yeah I am in the same boat, it is not that I am bad at guild wars, I just don’t enjoy it. The game is fine without that mode in my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes