CONSOLE: 2.2 Patch Notes

Finally, it’s here!

It’s a good thing this month according to this calendar is short. (3/01/2017)

I appreciate Ricky has shared the achievement /trophy info. But I’m struggling to find the definitive list of all of them and their descriptions. Can anyone please help. Just typing them out is perfectly acceptable! Lol
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Daniel

The list Ricky posted is the the full list of the new achievements and the descriptions but for an easier to see list and a list of all the achievements check the link below.

2 Likes

What does January 3rd have to do with this update?

January 3rd? I don’t understand you.

Australia, as Europe, uses the DD-MM-YYYY notation, so 01/03/2017 is the first of March for us.

(I never understood the logic of the MM-DD-YYYY notation, but then again, you do speak of March 1st, so it may be logical if it follows the rules of the language).

2 Likes

Yea in this case it would because it’s not easy to read compared to 28/2/2017. Plus me being from the US I hate reading things that way anyway. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile:

I totally forgot some countries put the month first it’s 1.30am here and I’m really tired I got confused for a minute.

For the achievements… when I log in, if I have already completed them will they automatically tick? Or do I have to do them again? For instance… I have already unlocked 4 hero class weapons (1000 battles), do I have to do ANOTHER 250 to get the achievement, or should it auto unlock?

I’ve wasted many hours on trying to fix code that did not use the date formatting rules of the country, but used the ones of the language of the operating system; in Belgium we often use English (US) as Windows language, but our date settings are correct according to our country.

And if you don’t code it nicely, you get bugs that occur the first 12 days of the month. You haven’t lived/died when shifting through invoice/billing data and noticing that on some of the days and months are reversed… :sob:

That’s why there is only correct format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss (and it’s automatically correctly sorted :wink:

Is anyone having problems with the achievements? I got the Hordemaster achievement as I was logging in but I didn’t get the The Hero’s Journey achievement when I unlocked a new class and switched to it and I didn’t get the Obtainer of Rare Antiques achievement when I did an explore battle in Broken Spire.

Yea, I heard of this. It caused a big panic here in '99 if I’m correct. I bet those days and months that were reversed, were from the US too. :smile:

Please everyone calm down.

2 Likes

Anyone care to guess what UK time this will drop?

I care to guess - 7am. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Consoles getting more achievements, but not Steam? :wink: @Sirrian

Steam still has the same 23 from launch.

1 Like

Atleast PC even has achievements. Mobile I still haven’t figured out that there’s something called achievements

1 Like

@Nimhain @Sirrian , there seems to be some confusion, is it out yet?..as some people got achievements…or was that micro updates?

I too know this pain all too well. XD The fun little adventures you have taking over a codebase in Australia from the US.

An update on why the achievements updated but game hasn’t: On Xbox, we can update the achievements without having to update the game to a certain extent. The game logs and tracks events, with the Xbox awarding achievements based on those events. Some of the new achievements use higher numbers of existing events (i.e capture 20 Kingdoms, Unlock 100 different Troops, etc.), so they will unlock immediately. In the new update, we have added new events for the new achievements, such as unlocking specific troops, or completing guild tasks, etc., which will only unlock once those new events are thrown.

@Raphius: We update based on your current progress. Winning a battle with a class equipped that has 250 or more wins should unlock the achievement, once the update is live.

On PlayStation, the trophies are unlocked through the game client, so no new achievements until the update is downloaded for PlayStation users sadly.

Also if you’re on Xbox, don’t forget to check out those newly unlocked achievements if you’d like a new background for your dashboard :wink:

3 Likes