Console 2.2 Known Issues

Unless you want apple support dropped, you have to live with it.

I have the “Order and Chaos” weapon. It is supposed to do damage to the bottom 2 enemies. If they are dragons it does double damage.

The issue happens if the first strike of the weapon kills the bottom card…instead of the 2nd hit going to the 3rd slot enemy, it jumps up to the 2nd slot enemy. I am not sure what would happen if there wasn’t an enemy in the 2nd (or 1st) slot…but I do know the weapon behavior is broken and doesn’t behave as it should when you deal the killing blow to the bottom enemy.

UPDATE: After playing more I understand what is happening. I use the weapon and the game then say “Hit the bottom enemy” so it does and does damage (or destroys that enemy). THEN, after the first strike it says “Hit the next to bottom enemy”. If the first enemy that was attacked was NOT destroyed with the first strike…the game behaves as it should and does the second strike on the 3rd enemy…BUT, if the enemy was killed with the first strike…the game still give the second order of “Hit the next to bottom enemy” and the game then skips over the enemy in the third slot and moves to the next spot above it with an enemy there.

So it seem the game needs to tell BOTH hits where they should be going BEFORE it does the first strike, as telling the second strike “hit the next to bottom enemy” after the first strike is breaking the weapons use if the first strike is a kill shot. It is causing the second shot to hit the wrong target and in some circumstances being a wasted shot.

EXAMPLE: If there are 2 enemies left in the 3rd and 4th slot (a very typical situation) we will say both are down to 5 health. I use Order and Chaos and it is doing 12 damage each to the bottom 2 enemies. This SHOULD kill both enemies, but what it is doing is dealing the 5 damage to kill the bottom enemy and then skipping over the enemy in the 3rd slot. It still makes the 2nd firing sound…but no damage is down to the enemy with the second shot.

Now if we would have that same example except have 3 enemies left…lets say a 5 health in slot 1, and again, the 5 health enemies in slots 3 and 4. Fire the shot now and it will deal the fist shot to slot 4 and deal the 5 damage needed to kill that enemy…then it will jump up to the number 1 slot and deal the second blow of 5 damage to the top enemy to kill it.

This behavior is what makes me think the instruction for the second shot is always coming after the first shot and always saying “hit the enemy that is next to bottom” even though the enemy that is “next to bottom” has just been changed by the first shot killing the bottom enemy. If both targets were designated before the first shot…the weapon would work correctly.

1 Like

Just got a bug with Dust Devil, when he did his cast at the start, everything worked as intended then he did it a second time and when my troop changed position, it killed the first troop

2 Likes

Another bug this time with Giant Toad.
It’s hard to explain what happen so i will let you watch :slight_smile:

Edit: i added the end of the video so you can see the troop in middle isn’t dead

1 Like

(xbox) Can anyone explain why the PvP rewards are back to normal again for tier 3? Last week I was seeing highs of 1700-1900 and it was fairly consistent, now I’m lucky if I see anything past 1550 max.

@Alpheon I found another error, a quite annoying one…when attacked by an entangled troop on a 3 match, no extra damage…my troops lose barrier

1 Like

Chat is down xbox one

Currently one of the task rewards is for treasure maps. So that’s intended.

@Rickygervais: Unfortunately it’s a bug in our chat system when the chat room gets full. I"m looking into ways to fix it on the server though. In the mean time, nothing to do but wait unfortunately :frowning: Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

@Alpheon i see you added the giant toad bug to list but what about dust devil? Is it related? Cause dust devil killed the troop and giant toad only puted the troop in middle

Ah, yeah it’s the same bug. Depending on which troop it pulls down to the middle, it may be off screen or not (I believe the top two troops are on screen, bottom two aren’t). It’s all display glitches however, the troops are still there, just in weird positions.

Ok i was wondering cause in the dust devil video we can hear the troop make noise and die

All guild tasks complete but only receiving 8 map turns.

1. FYI: The “Map Turn Bonus” from the Green Guardian is permanent based on your Guild level not activated from the weekly Tasks completion.
  2. I just looked at TH and it looked ok, at 14 Turns.
  3. Try restarting your game, and ask your guild mates if they are effected by the bug.

Hey @MrsAffects, As Strat mentioned, there are no turn bonuses for completing a full set of Green Guardian tasks, but is based on the level. In this latest version however, the menu to start Treasure Hunt no longer shows how many turns you get (as it now only displays 8), but when you enter the treasure hunt mode, the number should be including the Guild Statue bonus. The old system displayed the appropriate amount before entering treasure hunt, but any time you gained any new statue levels or changed guilds, you had to restart the game to get the extra turns. The new version, you will immediately get the extra turns without restarting the game, but does not display the full amount on the pre-treasure hunt menu. We may investigate a nicer way to combine both in the future.

1 Like

I’m still getting the random blank message pop ups with blank buttons at least once every day when I play. I notice that I’m most likely to get this if I try to view chat or guild tasks soon after logging in. If I wait 10 minutes or so the chat usually comes up.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too. There is some type of intermittent problem. The thing to watch for is after the game loads a message “You have joined Global Chat (Channel 001)” at the top. If you see it your all good. If not, the game will generate the blank error if you try and enter chat or guilds… unless you wait.

@alpheon said it was because chat room was full they are looking for a fix

Weird bug that I’ve not seen reported before:

As you can see some of the color of gems is being left behind for the red and blue gem matches here.

Another video of a possible bug:

Here the orbweaver class is generating a giant spider twice from one gem match. To be fair, they have absolutely been damaged by two different troops (Kraken and Moloch) but I would not have expected that to be able to trigger twice from one gem match. Was this intended to function this way?

1 Like

Hardly worth reporting, by my mech hero was getting the 25% giant event bonus.