Console 2.2 Known Issues

Still see this screen when trying to go in chat

1 Like

Chat should be up again. We are working on a fix for this.

No luck for me, fully restarted game and same window appear when i tried to go in chat

As mentioned in another thread, there seems to be a significant lag quite often when accomplishing a battle victory on Xbox One. Can occur on Explore, Quest, or PvP. Can lag for a good minute or longer while waiting for Traitstone to appear, which would seem to be the time that the game is accessing the server to record the victory (speculation on my part, admittedly).

1 Like

Not a major deal but please add in game lag when using abilities to the list. This can also occur from the AI using abilities on the player.

Whenever an ability is cast for the first time in a gaming session there is 5-8ish second delay while waiting for the animation to display. For some reason this does not occur with every casted ability, and the second time its fine. I will make a note which ones I specifically see it on.

I found a few issues with the new “Offers” section that I would consider bugs.

1. For the first offer, “Starter Pack”, it comes with some armor. There’s no indication what this armor actually is. The name of the armor is not there and when you put your cursor over it there is no prompt to hit the X button to see a preview of it on your troop like there is for the weapon in starter pack 2. Someone familiar with the game may be able to link the picture to the most likely armor, but new players will certainly not know what they are getting. I can’t imagine you guys are selling too many of these packs with people not knowing the armor they are purchasing.

2. Once you scroll down to the “Path to Glory” offers, at the bottom of the screen are two lines explaining what asterisks mean. While there is a " ** " next to the mythic troop, there is no " * " anywhere on the screen. This amounts to you guys explaining what an asterisk means that isn’t anywhere on the screen. Was as asterisk meant to be included next to “Daily traitstones” at the top? If you guys intended for there not to be an initial asterisk, then the line below shouldn’t have an asterisk at all and should just be a statement, and the “Mythic troops **” should be changed to just 1 asterisk.

3. “Growth Pack II” again has two sections explaining what the asterisks mean, this time with zero asterisks anywhere on the screen for us to presumably reference. It looks like a single asterisk should be after the line “Rewards will unlock at level 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150!” and the double asterisk should be after “Mythic”. The same applies to Growth Pack I and Path to Glory I. I will also note that the format of the mythic troop is different from the earlier sections - I think all offers should be consistent in how they present rewards like this. For Growth Pack II it only says “Mythic”, the other ones say “Mythic Troop.”

@VegaDark541
Nice write extensive up! I noticed all those the first day but forgot to post. I guess its time the change my “Green S” and ask for a sub title… nah.

:slight_smile:

Serious good points

1 Like

For reference this is what the screens look like on PC and where the asterisks should probably go:

2 Likes

With this, are you finding it’s happening consistently? Or was it a once off occurrence?

It was just a once off, did not happen the next time I went on.

The same thing happened to me once, but since has been working. I will note that pressing right only didn’t work while starting from the “All Troop Types” selection. Anything other than that would allow you to move right in sorting.

1 Like

Known issues … if a bug report gets a reply that isn’t realy an answer, no solutions at all, just gems attached to keep quiet, why not cancel the helpdesk? No offense to the people from the helpdesk …

For every glitch there is an excuse (microsoft … sony … etc ) , if no excuse then it gets denied, but when will we get solutions? A worthy product for all the money we have payed here?

I wonder if there are still people who spend money in here … I regret I did!

Hey @Rainbowcreator, we do appreciate the effort you put in for putting in the bug reports. We did take a look at the videos you had posted on your xbox account (which @Alpheon and I did take a look at), although unfortunately, there were a bunch of videos uploaded from your profile, and we were a bit unsure of which ones to focus on (and at what time). We did take a look into some of the bugs you had posted, and some of them have been posted to the top topic of this thread, although we were unable to reproduce some of the issues you had posted.

We have been busy and possibly not updating the top thread as much as we possibly should be, as some of our core team are currently on the opposite side of the world.

Just to respond to some of these issues -

From what I could see, it does seem to transform enemies. It was possibly a string of bad RNG when you had tried.

We have found the cause of this issue and occurs whenever our chat servers are down. Unfortunately, this will require a client update to fix, but we have been moving our chat servers to a (hopefully) more reliable service provider, which should stop this issue happening as frequently.

This has been addressed in the top thread.

I can’t remember any of us promising anything like that? Was there any reference on what was promised?

We have still been investigating this issue for the past couple of updates. We have been attempting to find the source of the problem, although it has been harder to reproduce on our development environment, which would point us to the offending code. We will still keep looking into resolving this issue.

Unfortunately, these are the things we will need more information on. Any direct links to videos/screenshots would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I don’t think some people quite understand how frozen works. I myself have been guilty of that in the past.

1 Like

I thought that when a player reach lvl 1000, the points for pvp are lowered. I receive at most 51 pts, never 1 single time I had a match with more than that since the new fight system is available. The acutal 1st guy on xbox who is above lvl 1000 too, average 59 pts per fight! Not the peak, just the average! Well good for him, nothing against him lol. but I wonder how that is possible? I do only 3 trophies fight.

Xbox

Yesterday I got this same blank notification that freezes the entire game when I went to collect my rewards. Is there there any way you can fix this?

It’s worse than in the previous version when a task was frozen in the corner or the loading symbol was stuck in the middle of the screen. At least then I could press start and log out and back in quickly instead of ending the game and restarting it.

I’ve just had the 250 hero class wins achievement unlock at 249 on Xbox1

1 Like

Not 100% sure as I wasn’t paying close attention. I think I just revived +2 Treasure Maps as a reward for “Win 4 Battles using troops from Sword’s Edge”. Seems VERY odd. I know the Zhul’Kari Task is that way and makes perfect sense…

I could even see Blackhawk (Lil’ Johnny) or Drifting Sands (Marid) giving Treasure Maps. There used to be a list of Tasks and rewards but it is very outdated at this point.

I think I found a bug with Emperor Khorvash last night on Xbox. When I would cast his spell and he would kill the first two troops, the third troop would still get stunned. “Deal [Magic + 3] true damage to the first 2 enemies. Stun them and drain their Mana.” What I found especially odd is only the first remaining troop would get stunned (if there were two left). The last remaining troop would always be stunned (didn’t matter if it was in third or fourth slot.

I was grinding undead in Khetar challenges and did not have any instance of killing only one troop (or none) to examine the behavior in those cases. No other troops on my team have a stun ability, and Emperor Khorvash only has his first trait, so it wasn’t a case of his Lion’s Wrath trait triggering.

I’ve pointed that out before. It has to do with the order that it processes his spell effects. First, he does true damage to the first two enemies, then he mana drains and stuns, so if his spell kills the second enemy, the mana drain and stun spill over onto the next one.

I think they should change the order of effects so he mana drains, stuns, and then does true damage. That would at least contain his spell to the first two troops. In the meantime, if you use him on your team, you can use this to your advantage.

1 Like