Console 2.1.5 Update Sneak Peek

Please don’t make the AI too infallible. The occasional flub by the AI is the only thing keeping me from throwing the controller at the screen when a miraculously unlucky drop chain happens… I just put my head in my hands and wait for it to end, 5-7 combos later.

1 Like

True but it also suck to see you lost against someone and you Got 3x their stats

hurry up and drop it on xbox too before microsoft change their mind lol

3 Likes

Is the store fixed for people like me where it’s been down since the last update?

Global chat seems to be working.

3 Likes

This is @Rickygervais right now:

2 Likes

lol not yet but soon when i see that update in my console :slight_smile:

Glad to see we’ll be inundated with messages about every legendary found when we all open our accumulated hoard of keys…

I’ve got 43k glory keys to open, ha ha. I’ll try my best to spam the feed with my name!

2 Likes

i though it was supposed to be removed? anyway i don’t care just bring it on :slight_smile:

Your PVP rating is really going to suffer for the days that it will take you to open all of those!

Or you can get one of these to do it while you sleep:

2 Likes

So we don’t even get one new kingdom on console? Guild tasks changed and that’s mostly it?

The Patch Notes for the new update is now available on this post!

Store is working for me now, I was also one of the people who could rarely ever access it, so lets hope it stays open.

3 Likes

We want to the patch to go out first and settled, before we release the next kingdom.

2 Likes

There it is ladies and gentlemen!!! Update live on xbox one!!!

3 Likes

Almost…

Is there a way to disable that global chat?

You can choose to disconnect from chat, but that will also disconnect from guild chat.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Cheers