Console 2.1.5 Update Sneak Peek

Hey @sirrian I hope the PC/iOS versions gets all these too… sulk

1 Like

Take a number, can we get our update first? lol

2 Likes

Hey everyone! A few more details as the discussion rolls along.

In response to the AI tweaking: The biggest priority for mana collection will still be that if there are any troops available for the mana to go to.

Console Only Armor: Sorry, there haven’t been any additions to the currently console-exclusive armour sets. The armour shown is still exclusive to the PS4.

About the store glory bundles: we’ve kept the accompanying currencies in our bundles, as we haven’t seen the need to change them.

I’ve also just been informed as I’ve been writing this response that the new update will go live today!

5 Likes

I hope this is not an April Fools joke in December :grinning:

Omg omg omg!!! I am dreaming? Better not be a joke :slight_smile:

It does appear that the new IAPs will be delayed in launching on PS4, however. This is in relation to the new Dwarf & Lapina Avatar packs, along with the Guild Hero/Champion/Elite bundles. They are currently set to go live on the 22nd in EU regions, and hopefully the same date for the US versions. Obviously if we can get them out sooner we will, but dates are subject to change.

As some people may have noticed, the new IAPs launched early on Xbox and aren’t affected by this.

@Alpheon any new troop avalaible when patch go live?

What’s an IAP?

Pretty sure it’s In-App Purchase.

1 Like

And I take it "very soon"™ means at any second?

Well you if you are on ps4 you lucky you will get it 1h before me :slight_smile:

@Rickygervais: The Guild Guardians will be available in guild chests, but further new troops will be released shortly afterwards.

@PowerPlay, @Verdugo: Yeah, In-App Purchase. Some new microtransactions that were introduced with the Guild and Avatar updates.

1 Like

Thanks for the info so does it mean the current event will end when update go live or it will continue?

I take it we’ll be able to get Dragon Soul right away? Not too concerned about Abynissia, just Dragon Soul.

Acronyms depend almost entirely on the context, in this case In App Purchase

The current event will continue until the usual time.

@Verdugo: Not immediately with the patch update, Dragon Soul will be released with Dragon’s Claw. You should be seeing them in the following weeks.

1 Like

alright stop teasing us and drop it now!!! lol

Update has just been published live on PS4! Given a bit of time to propagate, PS4 players should be seeing the update available soon.

4 Likes

Right ok. I thought we would’ve gotten Dragon’s Claw as soon as we started up the updated version to catch up to the PC version a little bit.

The release is quite sudden for us as well, so we’re still in the process of reorganizing release dates of troops and new kingdoms. Unfortunately people have also been quite busy with the recent PC/Mobile update as well.

2 Likes