Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Everything I do is a forever loading circle followed by an error message. THIS IS GETTING OLD FAST. :angry:

The game went straight goes to the title screen just now. Woooooooooooooooooow

Sorry @VegaDark541, I remember looking at that but I must’ve missed putting it on the list. I’ve added it now.

The in-game stores are one of our top priorities in getting right (finally) for this next release.

2 Likes

Not sure where to post that: I just received an Automn Imp from a legendary task! How strange. :laughing:

Interesting. I wonder if the summer and spring imps are also possible drops from those.

I had the “store become completely unresponsive to navigation input” happen this morning. Had to shut down the game and restart as I couldn’t exit the menu. I’m on PS4 in Canada.

I restarted the game later, tried it again and it worked normally. I haven’t heard anyone else report recovering from that bug.

I can now confirm that the Summer imp is also a possible reward from legendary task! Just got one!
In fact the 2 last troops I got were autumn and summer imp! Very strange!

Yeah, gonna have to agree, how is that NOT a bug? You can’t do the task, therefore the task shouldn’t even be there. It’s like claiming a wall in a video game that impedes your progress isn’t a bug.

If some dev thinks it isn’t, their head clearly isn’t screwed on quite right.

They can’t really remove this task, if they disable this task when you got all your kingdom to max, what happen when a new kingdom come out? That mean you will never see this task again

This is the same for level up a troop to level 15 or trait a troop , i got them all at 20 and traited but i still see these task but new troop will be release so they can’t just lock them

Task? What’s a task? Lol

Nobody said remove it, it REALLY should not be that hard to have tasks do a check against your account and based on what you have or haven’t done, give you a different one that is actually doable.

For example - all available kingdoms that you can purchase are all level 10? Different task given to you! You act like it’s somehow rocket science to make that happen. It isn’t.

Don’t you think if it was that easy it would be already done? It’s been like this since they introduced the task system

Maybe you should go work for them you look better then them

Or, and stay with me here - they don’t bother fixing things that otherwise make obvious sense.

Because, y’know, there are still a ridiculous amount of bugs and what not in the game, and when new ones do show up, it takes them quite some time usually to fix them. Especially if you’re on console.

Speaking of console - remember how they STILL don’t have updates in sync so they come out at the same time for PC and console, like they were hoping to start happening…LAST FALL?? “Oh, but Sony/MS are totally the reason for that” …yeah, no.

Considering it’s something a HELL of a lot of other games do, logic definitely dictates it shouldn’t be that hard to do, and they just don’t want to do it (or haven’t considered it a high priority to this point).

But hey! Keep up that ass kissing!

1 Like

Look like you don’t understand my point i just said the same exact thing in earlier post this is not a big deal and i prefer see them work on the server problem then fix that little bug. It’s not like the game is broken because of that.

Now i wish you a good day and happy trolling mate

3 Likes

The 1st task change everyday, there is no importance to be able to complete it or not. One day you cant complete it? Just do the 3 other tasks and wait tomorow.

1 Like

Passive aggressive excuse making much? You do realize the first task is the one most people will do because it’s usually the most reasonable one, right?

I understand your point just fine. You’ve been talking out of your ass about it, however. As evidenced by the fact you started off claiming it’s not a bug, but literally just called it a “little bug”.

Is the game broken because of it? Not at all. Is it still an annoyance to people? Absolutely. But obviously, you’re just an asshat who doesn’t care about what might be a problem to other people, only yourself.

And apparently anyone who happens to stand up to you and points that out, you just claim is a troll? That’s cute.

Really hoping next update fixes all the major bugs.
Server issues
Broken troops
Store issues and purchasing issues.
All these affect my game time.
Perfect example…I was locked out of PvP last night with constant blue screens… Why???

I said it was not a bug cause before the patch we could do unlimited task and you could repeat 10x the same task.

Then they did another patch and changed it so we could only do task once a day. The fact the task are now repeating is just because they didin’t change it yet.
Probably because they didin’t figure how to make it work properly without breaking something else.

Or there is plenty other issue worst then this and need more attention from the dev to be fixed first.

@Rickygervais
Yeah I’m hoping the BIG problems get fixed first. All the little less important shit can wait.

1 Like