Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

I’m curious about what it says for other people. Does everyone see their own name, or mine? Or is it only for me that anything goofy is happening?

Everyone sees their own name. I completed a legendary task in my sleep last night.

3 Likes

It says I completed the task when I didn’t. I think we’re all getting the same glitch

2 Likes

Yeah it’s only display glitch, i think someone else completed it but we see our name

Game freeze (xbox) when bone dragon doing is magic and no more armor to remove, happened twice today, still can hear the music and go in the guild chat but the board is frozen

Had to reboot game and get a lost

Same here Stan. It’s done it for rusty sword too (Mrs to be)

Right now my game isn’t loading. It stated with endless loading starting a pvp match and now i can’t enter the main menu, because of the endless loading screen. restarting xbox does nothing :confused:

1 Like

My guild Equestrian Conquest apparently has 9 more members than it actually does. I have 20 members plus myself as the leader, so I apparently have 9 restless spirits. It may sound funny but I need an exorcism for the guild.

This is a well known bug, AFAIK the only way to resolve this is submitting a support ticket.

1 Like

Same here, 35 minutes later

Me too. Nooooooooooooo :frowning:

My guild shop is still not working? I understand it is on the bug list, any update?

Thanks😊

@Yyurgas, I get this every few weeks (on PS4 though). Restarting the game never works, but I found that turning my wi-fi router off then on again works every time. Is worth a try, I hope it works for you :smile:

Thanks for the suggestion☺ but no such luck for me.

I can get in on other accounts on the xb. Just not evil bat witch.also seems to be happening to everyone else in guild. We have a whole Facebook group of itchy players.

I keep seeing my guildmate in the 3 choices of pvp opponent fight list (xbox)

1 Like

+6 turns bonus from green statue not working anymore for me (on Xbox). I begin with 8 turns in place of 14 in the treasure hunt.

1 Like

It happen just after a member join our guild, it last only a few hours. Perhaps it stop happening when the member who just joined reload game (and you too). At the time your read this, it wont happen anymore. :slightly_smiling_face:

My husband’s account didn’t get the actual refund of seals two weeks in a row. The mail system said they were there, but when he went to cash them out to use as guild keys, there were 0 in the bank.

Hello ,

The pvp tab is not responding on Xbox one . Tried waiting 10 minutes and restarting several times without succes , even deleting the game from hard drive and reinstall did not work. No clue what to do now. Any ideas or help please ?