Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I get that task a lot lol! The good news is that since it’s in the top slot it gets replaced the next day. :wink:

1 Like

Not to be negative… but you’re just NOW looking into that?

Stealth trait not working properly for the player. Stealthy traited player’s troops can sometimes be targeted by stealthy traited ai’s troops. Stealthy traited ai’s troops can never be targeted (working as intented). And btw, nope they wasn’t stunned.

Except when you get it two days in a row like me just now!

1 Like

opponent deep borer looks like he is summoning a ghoul when he one of my guys die. last time it happened opponent only had bone dragon and deep borer.
anyone else ever notice a ghoul appearing for no reason?

Do you remember if opponent had kerberos? It look like his third trait (summon ghoul when opponent die) still trigger when he is dead

1 Like

possibly. you might be right.

I fought a team today that had Kerberos, and this occurred to me. You are describing his third trait exactly.

I 100% agree with @Rickygervais

@Alpheon
Entire Task System will not load. X1

I happened to have Gems up and running during the 1:00 daily reset (unusual for me since the time change). I received the typical notifications, news, daily rewards, etc. I know you must quit Gems entirely to revive the new Tasks for the day. Upon reload, the Tasks system would not load. I tried it a few times, no luck.

I believe this type of behavior was occurring on PS4 months ago.

4 Likes

@Alpheon
Dont know how this ties into the new Guild update. (it may disappear)
There is a small Sequence issue concerning Guild Gem mastery not loading until you go into the interface. I think the is related to the other reported problem concerning Hero stats prior to a battle reported somewhere above.

Team power scores read lower until you go into the Guild tab. Then they increase by hundreds of points. (for the same team)

Thanks

Game boots up then errors straight away. (ps4) I was playing this morning before 7, reloaded the game to get new tasks and not been able to play since. Will try remote play later.

Yeah the devs have been told about it a few times now. Happening on ps4 as well

Still not working, just tried via remote play

@Alpheon
I did the same and have exactly the same issue. I don’t even have the the task tab on my screen…

Edit: I tried doing a hard shutdown on my xbox and reinstalled the game. The whole task system is still missing.

1 Like

Nope, the game loads up then blue screens instantly

Anyone else on ps4 not able to play today?

Still not working. Going to delete and reinstall

Good to know my brother isn’t alone. I had this happen to mine on our Xbox One a couple of months ago. Support never did state how it was that one account had their Tasks normally displayed while the other account from the same console using the same ISP could not see theirs. I checked mine and it loaded properly this morning. His is still not able to pop up on the Main Screen. He’s pretty much done with GoW. Like why bother sort of thing, they keep adding bugs as new content these days.

@Dan_ozzzy189, Hey there. Yeah, this happened to me and others a few months ago, and one of my guild members last night. Only thing that fixed it was waiting for the reset the following day :frowning:

1 Like

Hi there!
Well by the time I get back from work it’ll be all reinstalled anyway, I’m slightly worried I’ll lose my daily bonus but as long as it works that’s the main thing.