Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

@Alpheon

Can you test something for me? I just recently completed a revenge battle and my daily task telling me to win 3 of those didn’t update. It doesn’t help that the task still says to play revenge battles from the now-defunct revenge menu. I should be at 1/3 at the very least on that task, since I won it.

This one was previously identified but has not been fixed yet. For now, try doing a battle in explore mode. That seems to advance the counter for whatever reason.

My question is why.

I got revenge battle completion from exploring in karakoth with a drifting sands team!

Explore will work. For the same reason Revenge doesn’t change the Revenge counter… a bug. I think this was on the list to be resolved with the next client patch.

Played Arena only today and on the fourth try, sound effects faded away. All I did was exit it to navigate to other menus and when I returned to play a fifth round, the sound effects faded much like the coins when counted fade away. Same length of time. I think the new PvP tier system is tied to this bug.

Also spotted another bug with Challenges only. When mastered, all troops were level 15. Now, they vary all over the place. They seem to take on the rarity of the top card unit. If its a Common troop, then the rest of its allies are common at 15. If its an Epic troop, then the rest of its allies are Epic level at 18. This is happening with XB1.

Oh Lawd… I can’t believe what me eyes have seen: I’m fighting my own brother in Arena? We’re also in the same guild. Are any of you seeing your own guildmates in Arena? This is a first.

I think you can potentially fight ANYONE in the arena.

List of bugs that have been reported above that have not yet been addressed in the top post:

• Carnex’s spell text states that it is now giving 8 armor, but casting only gives 3 armor (pre-patch value)

• Sorting error in the troop menu when choosing the “Show all” view. There are troops showing up that are not yet available (Naga Queen, War, Famine) and there are available troops that are not showing up in the show all view (many of the new troops since the update, including most glory bundle troops)

• Sorting error in the troop menu when sorting with any filters. For instance, if you sort by “Upgradable” you can sometimes get errors where an entire row of non-upgradable troops are mixed in with troops that are upgradable.

• Sorting error in the troop menu where you change a troop (such as ascending or leveling a troop) and the troop stays in its original sorting order and does not update to reflect the changes (for instance, if you sort by level, and you change a troop from level 10 to level 19, the troop will appear in the troop menu as if it were still level 10. This will only update after you exit the game and re-enter)

• Dokkalfar still doesn’t summon the correct giant spider. It’s a lvl 15 with no traits, not a 19 as it states, similar with the giant spider summoning a spider swarm. I was under the impression that the troop would summon the equivalent to the one you have if it’s better. Ours are fully traited and levelled (Later on it is reported that summoning in general is having this issue and it’s not limited to Dokkalfar)

• Burning Scythe hero weapon needs a proper french translation. “Open all mail” option needs a proper french translation

• German text issues: +2 +1 +1 colours on leonis banner-text, “Ranger” wrong dmg-number on cardtext (german only?). Weird issue as shown here: - YouTube (german only?)

• Reports of freeze not working correctly, but nothing solid for devs to go off of for now, so not a confirmed bug.

• Reports of AI getting extra turns incorrectly, but nothing solid for devs to go off of for now, so not a confirmed bug.

• Some tasks still not functioning correctly (Revenge task counter goes up with explore matches, does not go up when you actually play a revenge match; people reporting that some tasks are still not correctly awarding the rewards after the task completion pop up on screen shows up; hero classes where hero becomes a class (a knight for instance) is not counting towards the tasks related to playing matches with 3 knights)

• After you collect your mail rewards, the yellow exclamation keep blinking another second or so.

• On the PS4 when you have killed all the enemies but one and they kill themselves with Gloom Leaf’s last trait it (STILL) freezes up the game

• Multiple reports of enemy teams getting weird stat values higher than expected (seen in casual pvp and explore when a troop resurrects)

• Entangle’s tooltip needs to be changed to reflect that troops cannot gain attack while entangled

• Teraxis spell text is wrong, possibly french version only

• Weird bug involving troops being moved off screen. Don’t believe this is the same bug addressed in the top post (Where the troop’s picture is squashed). Alternatively, if it is the same one, then nobody has reported the bug where the troop picture is squashed when their spell is ready (I have a screenshot if needed)

• german cardtext is missing disease “erkranken” for weapon: BurningScythe; german translation for daily-task to open one gem-key is google-autotranslated and make absolutly no sense; own unit dies by 3rd trait of keeper of souls (“50% chance to Summon a Wight when an enemy dies.”) - even if no keeper is longer on the board; weird bug as reported here: - YouTube (german only?)

^^^^^ Everything above was reported prior to @Alpheon posting “Finally caught up on everything.” and none of the above are mentioned in the first post. Not sure how so many things could be mentioned and missed by the devs, but I’m happy to help out! I know a lot of things slipped through the cracks in the last bug reporting thread so trying to do my part to make sure that doesn’t happen here.

Things that have been reported since that post that also need to be added to OP:

• Troop filter should be changed from 15-1 to 20-1

• Web is working on impervious troops (It’s noted in the OP that you can devour impervious troops, but it’s not mentioned that you can web them as well)

• Weird bug involving oversized gems on the screen, like the game abandoned a recommended match halfway through when the gems were expanded

• The Serpentine Dagger hero weapon has a “Boost ratio 3:1” tooltip, but there’s nothing apparent in the spell description what would be boosted.

• The Dragonator 8000 hero weapon is missing a tooltip for silence.

I tried not to include anything in this list that was too vague/ not confirmed as a bug/ likely related to server issues.

@Andrew

4 Likes

As far as extra turn bug, i think when you match 3 gems and new gems spawn, it’s possible the new spawned gems can also match, making a 4 or 5 match. Would only work at the top of the screen.
Or it could just be my imagination.

Say you match a 3 gem column at the top, if the first falling gem is same color you get a 4 match. Maybe. It’s hard to tell lol.

Thank you very much for this! It was a big help in stuff we missed. Though to address a few of your points:

Carnex’s spell text should be fixed now. If you get a chance to double check that’d be great though.

The summoned troop is always based on the summoner’s magic value. Its traits and ascension value are passed through, but your own troop’s level doesn’t affect the level of the troop summoned. Or rather, it won’t, as it’s not working correctly now. XD This also only applies outside of arena - Summoned troops will still be limited to the rules of arena if that wasn’t clear. i.e No traits

Entangle’s tooltip changing is up to PC/Mobile, and not an issue per-say. As I said, our localization is closely based on the PC/Mobile version with a few extra bits added in where needed, but all the spells and tooltips are taken directly from it.

2 Likes

I brought up fighting my Guildies in arena, and I was told by a dev that this is fair game. You’re not taking anything away from the guild at that point. Plus, it was before the last patch that I did this. So… fair, game, fight on. Eta, sorry, responded to wrong person:)

This is an issue we know about, yes. As stated before, you can do explore battles to count up your revenge task counter if you need to get by. This was an unfortunate bug we missed when bringing the PvP system over.

I had all 4 troops and my third troop has Stoneskin and I was wondering why it did not wok, but I have been told that the troop with stoneskin has to be in front for it to work.

1 Like

Only the troop with stone skin gets the bonus. It’s not all troops.

I know that now, I thought it was like other traits where it works no matter what position it is in.

1 Like

Just spent quite a bit of time grinding to get my queen mab her third trait (freeze enemies on 4 or 5 match).

In rasked mode (haven’t tested others yet) when her trait fires off and freezes enemies, it is still allowing them to get extra turns when they match 4 or 5.

Can 100% confirm as well, since one game the enemy team had 1 troop left that was frozen and took 4 turns in a row through match 4/5.

Super frustrating after all that grinding to see it not doing anything…

Sorry, that’s on ps4

Were the 4 of a kind gem matches the same colour as the Ai troops colours or were they different? If the gem matches were different colour to the troops colour then the 4 of a kind gem match will still give extra turns.

I’m on ps4 and mabs third trait is working fine for me and also against me. @Raphius

1 Like

Frozen is a bit complicated.
It only works when the Frozen troop gains mana on a 4 or 5 match. Or when spell has extra turn built in.

@Alpheon

I ran across the “oversized gem” bug again and this time managed to make a video of it with the the lead-up so you can better determine how it occurred (take a look at the brown gems immediately after I cast my spell):

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/002f304b-ce73-40fa-a5a9-8d5a6374f4e9?gamerTag=VegaDark541&scid=ed190100-58a8-4dd8-8019-8e8323a144b4

1 Like